Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Time To Restore You Lost In Beting Join My Moving Train - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Time To Restore You Lost In Beting Join My Moving Train (1033 Views)

To Win Alot Of Chesh With Online Sport Beting You Can Log In Or Register Through / To Win Alot Of Chesh With Online Sport Beting You Can Log In Or Register Through / Make Cool Money From Beting See The Logic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Restore You Lost In Beting Join My Moving Train by adogbeji14: 1:42pm On May 08, 2015
Time to restore you lost in beting join my moving train
I will be posting just 3 or 2 sure games and i advice you stake them high
I ve just one sure for saturday 9th may 2015
spain: granada vs cordoba result draw
Re: Time To Restore You Lost In Beting Join My Moving Train by denedene(m): 3:25pm On May 08, 2015
following....
Re: Time To Restore You Lost In Beting Join My Moving Train by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 08, 2015
Waiting..............
Re: Time To Restore You Lost In Beting Join My Moving Train by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:49pm On May 08, 2015
Following...
Re: Time To Restore You Lost In Beting Join My Moving Train by donmanuel1: 9:18pm On May 08, 2015
Thunder go fire una with una fixed games
Ndiara
Re: Time To Restore You Lost In Beting Join My Moving Train by adogbeji14: 10:33pm On May 08, 2015
donmanuel1:
Thunder go fire una with una fixed games
Ndiara
I ve no time 4 doubting Tomos. I create dis tread 4 restoration. Take it or leave.
Re: Time To Restore You Lost In Beting Join My Moving Train by adogbeji14: 10:53pm On May 08, 2015
Granada fc. Vs Cordoba
Odd 4.30
Stake 5000
Possible winning 21500
Good luck. Testify after the Game
Re: Time To Restore You Lost In Beting Join My Moving Train by bigsam2010: 12:21am On May 09, 2015
There is a secret of how to win a sportbet, that most stakers does not know. Most people want to win big at once, while I always take my time to calculate very well and win little day-by-day.

After all my researches and calculations, I found MERRYBET to be the best to make cool money among all other sportbet companies.

Follow me on my Merrybet Link (http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate197881), create, fund your account and let us begin a cool deal.

I wish you the best of luck.
Re: Time To Restore You Lost In Beting Join My Moving Train by Whizzcute(m): 5:24am On May 09, 2015
adogbeji14:
Granada fc. Vs Cordoba
Odd 4.30
Stake 5000
Possible winning 21500
hmmm,this is your first game on this thread,so i cant stake it...I'll wait,if it comes out good today,then i join you
Re: Time To Restore You Lost In Beting Join My Moving Train by JustLaryDek(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2015
adogbeji14:
Granada fc. Vs Cordoba
Odd 4.30
Stake 5000
Possible winning 21500

Guy, u put just d odd...wetin we go pick to get odd....

1 Like

Re: Time To Restore You Lost In Beting Join My Moving Train by donmanuel1: 5:09pm On May 09, 2015
Wetin I talk... Thunder go fire that oloshi with ur fixed game... Sorry for pple wey follow ur witch game
NOTE: der is nothing like fixed game avoid this pple pls
Re: Time To Restore You Lost In Beting Join My Moving Train by vfltutor: 11:16pm On May 09, 2015
in real football, anything can happen & ur forecast fail. if you are ready to keep winning in sportbetting, just pm or quote me with your email address
Re: Time To Restore You Lost In Beting Join My Moving Train by damilare96(m): 11:19pm On May 08, 2016
vfltutor:
in real football, anything can happen & ur forecast fail. if you are ready to keep winning in sportbetting, just pm or quote me with your email address

(1) (Reply)

USA Coach Jill Ellis BLASTS Edwin Okon After Handshake Snub / English FA Has Created New Rules In Order For Chelsea Fc Not To Go On Relagation / Golden Eaglets Disgraced!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.