Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Hurry!! Happy Birthday To My NL Account. ;D - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hurry!! Happy Birthday To My NL Account. ;D (478 Views)

Happy Birthday To All My NL Birthday Mate (23rd Of April) / Mods, Supermods, (seun) Admin Need Your Help, My nl Acct Has Problem / Happy Birthday To Unibenstudent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurry!! Happy Birthday To My NL Account. ;D by Ojestas(m): 2:14pm On May 08, 2015
Whenever i checked my bro's phone some 2, 3 years back; on his Nokia E63 then. . the "Nairaland" tab on his phone was always active. Then, i hardly knew a thing about NL. Later, i began to check NL as a guest until one day i came across a thread i liked to comment on, so i had to register and move on with the "Veteran Nairalanders". Seriously,NL has been more of a blessing to me cos i v learnt a lot from "brilliant" Nairalanders, i v made friends,, i v met friends. . I v had my comments liked massively,,,Also, our trademark act of hitting people with words, i v been hit and i v hit people. . i enjoyed every bit cos its fun. .I won't also forget being banned by Seun when i was trying to mess up his pet thread grin. . .Now, i'm an addicted Nairalander, thanks to the educative, entertaining and enlightening threads you guys have been creating. . Today makes it 2 years i registered on this wonderful forum. .Its been a nice experience. . . Happy Birthday to My Nairaland account. Cheers!!!! peeps, u can send in your cakes grin

Cc; Seun
LalasticLala
r231
Freiburger .

2 Likes

Re: Hurry!! Happy Birthday To My NL Account. ;D by ojsamuel(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2015
Ojestas:
Whenever i checked my bro's phone some 2, 3 years back; on his Nokia E63 then. . the "Nairaland" tab on his phone was always active. Then, i hardly knew a thing about NL. Later, i began to check NL as a guest until one day i came across a thread i liked to comment on, so i had to register and move on with the "Veteran Nairalanders". Seriously,NL has been more of a blessing to me cos i v learnt a lot from "brilliant" Nairalanders, i v made friends,, i v met friends. . I v had my comments liked massively,,,Also, our trademark act of hitting people with words, i v been hit and i v hit people. . i enjoyed every bit cos its fun. .I won't also forget being banned by Seun when i was trying to mess up his pet thread grin. . .Now, i'm an addicted Nairalander, thanks to the educative, entertaining and enlightening threads you guys have been creating. . Today makes it 2 years i registered on this wonderful forum. .Its been a nice experience. . . Happy Birthday to My Nairaland account. Cheers!!!! peeps, u can send in your cakes grin

Cc; Seun
LalasticLala
r231
Freiburger .

I'll ever be grateful to NL.

(1) (Reply)

Get Published!!!!! / Fuel Sarcity To End Soon As Capital Oil Resumes Loading At Its Jetty / This Picture Best Describes Nigeria's Present Scenario

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.