Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence (38634 Views)

John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja / John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out / John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by anonimi: 3:09pm On May 08, 2015
sukkot:
how much did nwobodo stole ?

Abacha did not steal
~Buhari, 2008

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by RaeMystix: 3:12pm On May 08, 2015
His he divorcing her mom or what?
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by nkem123(m): 3:16pm On May 08, 2015
their divorce is not my plate of jollof
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by sukkot: 3:18pm On May 08, 2015
anonimi:

Abacha did not steal
~Buhari, 2008
i am sure he was ignorant of abachas looting hence his statement. buharis pedigree follows him around from when he joined the military till today. everyone will tell you he hates corruption. thats his pedigree. so abacha knowing this probably hid it very well away from him. why you think patience and jonathan are quaking in their boots now ? because they know buhari has cleared a jail cell in kirikiri for them. dubai has volunteered to return all stolen funds. kleptomanic frog eye madueke quickly refunded the 1 billion dollars that was conveniently sitting in her basement to buhari. why is everyone scrambling to return all stolen loot ? because the whole world know buharis pedigree which is his hatred of corruption

2 Likes

Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by TheEqualizer: 3:22pm On May 08, 2015
Fash the bash messed up by getting himself dirty, marrying from the gutter. Once you do that, you have no one but yourself to be blamed.

Imagine the old hag saying he stole from her, when his net worth is over £10 million. Marry people on your level.
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by Burger01(m): 3:23pm On May 08, 2015
tobtap:
grin grin grin am more interested in the daughter than the stories grin grin cheesy
Thief. cheesy

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by micktoxin(m): 3:24pm On May 08, 2015
AskProf:
What has become of Nairaland?

Who pushes the FP button that a topic of no national / humanitarian importance makes a landing after just a few comments?
I feel your pain. These kinds of topic does appeals to the younger posters, so it is inevitable. Now I just go along with the flow and join in some times.

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by Bonapart(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Soccer legend?
dude played one friendly match for the 3 lions and they're calling him soccer Legend.... SMH
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 08, 2015
John Fashanu !!! John Fashanu !!! John Fashanuk !!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy : I TREK FROM LAGOS TO ABUJA to support you and your daughter !!!.....

But you know wet in go happen later !!!
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by TheEqualizer: 3:33pm On May 08, 2015
Bonapart:
dude played one friendly match for the 3 lions and they're calling him soccer Legend.... SMH

Once you score more 100 goals in English top flight football, you are a legend. And Fash did.

He was also the face of the notorious Wimbledon FC team of the 90s; the crazy gang. He earned the name 'Fash the bash' on that team. A smooth operator and the ladies' man, he had it all.

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 08, 2015
John Fashanu !!! John Fashanu !!! John Fashanu !!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy : I TREK FROM LAGOS TO ABUJA to support you and your daughter !!!.....

But you know wet in go happen later !!! grin grin grin Dammmmmed that daughter of yours is shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 08, 2015
John Fashanu !!! John Fashanu !!! John Fashanu !!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy : I TREK FROM LAGOS TO ABUJA to support you and your daughter !!!.....

But you know wetin go happen later !!! grin grin grin Dammmmmed that daughter of yours is shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by iykebesbt1(m): 3:34pm On May 08, 2015
Twaci:
Blood is indeed thicker. Family comes first...then happiness would follow (well, in most cases smiley)
Twaci ruv,is the seat belt permanently secured to your cloth,like everywhere u go?
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by ifyan(m): 3:35pm On May 08, 2015
Family matter get as he be.

Sowi l no de for dis case.

NL abeg l de luk for Aisha buyari.

You know. ....
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by sonnie10: 3:35pm On May 08, 2015
They should just do a reality show titled Soccer Wives, featuring;

John Fash and wife
Yobo and wife
John Fash daughter and Husband (or bf )
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by ifyan(m): 3:35pm On May 08, 2015

NL abeg l de luk for Aisha buyari
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by ifyan(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2015

NL abeg l de luk for Aisha buyari.

You know can help a brother.

You know. ..
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by Emphasis101(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2015
I pray God helps them.
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by mysweetheart: 3:41pm On May 08, 2015
It is well

Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by LaconicINC: 3:49pm On May 08, 2015
grin shocked shocked
driand:
They divorce or not, none of our business, she rise in his defense or not, na me for rise to him defence? angry

Every family with its own palava, make dis people carry their family issue go one side abeg, grin

In other news, I heard shekau is now a born again Christian.
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2015
Bonapart:
bro i tire o
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by cap28: 3:58pm On May 08, 2015
I wonder if this girl is aware of the fact that he messed up her own mother too, even though blood is thicker than water you can not hide from the truth. Better ask your mother how your dad abandoned her after sticking by him when he was penniless undecided
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by Raxxye(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2015
Is the blood between father and daughter thicker than that between daughter and mother?
Just asking!
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by Ologunjude(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2015
May 19th 2015. cry
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:09pm On May 08, 2015
He stoled money that could not even buy a 504 grin

sukkot:
how much did nwobodo stole ?

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by MaziOmenuko: 4:10pm On May 08, 2015
tchidi:
Una don chop belleful, clear for road make we see front abeg!!

In other news...

Were you trying to form Jesus?

(#walking on water things#)
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by anonimi: 4:12pm On May 08, 2015
sukkot:
i am sure he was ignorant of abachas looting hence his statement. buharis pedigree follows him around from when he joined the military till today. everyone will tell you he hates corruption. thats his pedigree. so abacha knowing this probably hid it very well away from him. why you think patience and jonathan are quaking in their boots now ? because they know buhari has cleared a jail cell in kirikiri for them. dubai has volunteered to return all stolen funds. kleptomanic frog eye madueke quickly refunded the 1 billion dollars that was conveniently sitting in her basement to buhari. why is everyone scrambling to return all stolen loot ? because the whole world know buharis pedigree which is his hatred of corruption

You surely do not understand the full meaning of what you just typed and I highlighted.

Buhari was IGNORANT about Abacha's looting even though he (Buhari) is a former Head of State with vast network of intelligence and understanding of how the country works
Not forgetting that he ran Abacha's parallel government of PTF!
Not minding the fact there were news reports of Abacha's loot returned well before he made his ridiculous "ignorant" statement in 2008!
You guys do not seem to understand that Buhari's FAKE pedigree about corruption is just that - FAKE!!!

Nigeria recovers Abacha loot
2003-11-27 15:00

Lagos - Nigeria has recovered $149m in funds looted by late military dictator Sani Abacha and stashed in the British Channel Islands, Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala said.

Okonjo-Iweala told reporters late on Wednesday after a cabinet meeting in the Nigerian capital Abuja that the money was received last week after negotiations between President Olusegun Obasanjo and the authorities in Jersey, a British island off the coast of France.

Okonjo-Iweala was in Switzerland last week to negotiate the release of $618m banked there by Abacha, who ruled Nigeria from 1993 until his sudden death in 1998.

"The $149m is additional and that is why I want to say this is a very good effort that the president had made," she said.

More from: http://www.news24.com/Africa/News/Nigeria-recovers-Abacha-loot-20031127

Swiss government to release N66.5b Abacha loot
SEPTEMBER 22, 2004

More from: http://journal.probeinternational.org/2004/09/22/swiss-government-release-n66-5b-abacha-loot/

Late Nigerian Dictator Looted Nearly $500 Million, Swiss Say
Published: August 19, 2004

More from: http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/19/world/late-nigerian-dictator-looted-nearly-500-million-swiss-say.html

Do you now see why we call the IGNORANT cattle rearer, Daura President
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by sukkot: 4:14pm On May 08, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
He stoled money that could not even buy a 504 grin

as in ehn grin
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by sukkot: 4:17pm On May 08, 2015
anonimi:

You surely do not understand the full meaning of what you just typed and I highlighted.

Buhari was IGNORANT about Abacha's looting even though he (Buhari) is a former Head of State with vast network of intelligence and understanding of how the country works
Not forgetting that he ran Abacha's parallel government of PTF!
Not minding the fact there were news reports of Abacha's loot returned well before he made his ridiculous "ignorant" statement in 2008!
You guys do not seem to understand that Buhari's FAKE pedigree about corruption is just that - FAKE!!!

Do you now see why we call the IGNORANT cattle rearer, Daura President
no matter the pseudo news you dig up on buhari, his pedigree is well known to those around him. you yourself have never met the man in person or ever worked with or spoken to the man so all your comments are just conjectures, or what they call hypothesis in science. i will listen to those who have worked with the man before i listen to you. no offense bro

2 Likes

Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by HopeAlive14(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2015
I hate divorce.
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by roymary: 4:43pm On May 08, 2015
sukkot:
[b] how much did nwobodo stole ?

*steal*
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by sukkot: 4:44pm On May 08, 2015
roymary:

*steal*
you need to go correct GEJ cuz thats exactly what he said as i wrote it. thats the joke in the statement

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa / Anthony Joshua Set To Fight Kubrat Pulev At Tottenham Hotspur Stadium On June 20 / Professional Referee Suspended For Using A Fan's Phone To Review A Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.