Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence (38636 Views)

John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja / John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out / John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by roymary: 4:45pm On May 08, 2015
sukkot:
you need to go correct GEJ cuz thats exactly what he said as i wrote it. thats the joke in the statement

Oh Ok.
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 08, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

In other news...

Were you trying to form Jesus?

(#walking on water things#)

LoL... no. that's one part of River Kaduna. Needed to get to a village and they didn't have a boat, so we had to walk across the River.
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by pak: 5:27pm On May 08, 2015
Toks2008:
Most times when issues of breakups occur in marriage people tend to keep silent over it.

Them man says i don't want to talk about it and the woman says the same and then they go their separate ways and probably remarries then the ugly nature that prom[ted the first breakup resurfaces maybe from the man or the woman and the new partner will say if only i knew...

The truth is that if we all can be very meticulous to know what lewd to the breakup of the present lady or man we are with presently,it will save us all avoidable headaches and heartaches because we would have known exactly what went down and what to do top prevent a recurrence.

You seem to be a wise man.
This even applies to relationships too, to an extent. When it comes to character, more often than not humans are like leopards who never change their spots
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 08, 2015
Mtchewww....
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by IYANGBALI: 5:36pm On May 08, 2015
see as hair full her armpit,only God know how the one for her toto go be,that one go be like forest.
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by Toks2008(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2015
pak:

You seem to be a wise man.
This even applies to relationships too, to an extent. When it comes to character, more often than not humans are like leopards who never change their spots

Exactly...if you get to know why some men or ladies broke up with their ex whether marriage or dating, you will run far from such people but when everyone keeps mum on the matter anf you met someone who was iin a prebious addair saying it did not work out you just waive it aside and start a new affair with suchh just to face the same situation.
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by edwardaigb: 6:29pm On May 08, 2015
Vomits on thread
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by EugeneGee4(m): 6:38pm On May 08, 2015
blood is thicker than water........
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by hidee20(m): 6:44pm On May 08, 2015
.....and the show continues........ where is Adaeze(if u dont know her u are on a long thing o).
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by hidee20(m): 6:44pm On May 08, 2015
.....and the show continues........
where is Adaeze(if u dont know her u are on a long thing o).
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by jascon1(m): 7:08pm On May 08, 2015
sukkot:
how much did nwobodo stole ?
this grammar alone Na loot.
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by ogaprime(m): 9:15pm On May 08, 2015
Yustash001:
Yeah yeah...blood is trully thicker than water.....oh I can't believe am FTC for the first time....I dedicate this to all nairalanders.....support me with your likes...

Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by bigsam2010: 12:53am On May 09, 2015
There is a secret of how to win a sportbet, that most stakers does not know. Most people want to win big at once, while I always take my time to calculate very well and win little day-by-day.

After all my researches and calculations, I found MERRYBET to be the best to make cool money among all other sportbet companies.

Follow me on my Merrybet Link (http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate197881), create, fund your account and let us begin a cool deal.

I wish you the best of luck.
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by sukkot: 7:26am On May 09, 2015
jascon1:
this grammar alone Na loot.
grin
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by Tonason: 8:01am On May 09, 2015
Go and bring your mom and dad too, let them come and tell us how they advised you not to marry her at the first place. Bring your housemaid too and your gateman to tell us how he slept with her. Old fools.
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by pomsky: 7:10pm On May 11, 2015
Yustash001:
Yeah yeah...blood is trully thicker than water.....oh I can't believe am FTC for the first time....I dedicate this to all nairalanders.....support me with your likes...

[size=14pt].....may i ask, what is all this noise about being FTC?
It seems totally irresponsible rejoicing over that.
And if i might add, it questions one's own personal goals in life.
Like, "what's your life goal?". Ans: "to make FTC!"
WTF is that?[/size]
Re: John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence by Yustash001(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2015
pomsky:

[size=14pt].....may i ask, what is all this noise about being FTC?
It seems totally irresponsible rejoicing over that.
And if i might add, it questions one's own personal goals in life.
Like, "what's your life goal?". Ans: "to make FTC!"
WTF is that?[/size]
wetin this one dey talk? Is it not all about fun? Why you come put am for head like pure water seller..?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... / World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa / Ladan Bosso Signs Contract With Ifeanyi Ubah Inside A Private Jet. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.