Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos (3258 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband / Okey Bakassi Reunites With His Family For A Summer Vacation (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by greghamite: 6:13pm On May 08, 2015
By FEMI SALAWU

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is having a time of her life with her boyfriend, Churchill Oladunni otherwise known as Mr. X.

The Rivers State born actress has been sharing pictures of her vacation with boyfriend.

Tonto revealed in one of her instagram post that her current location was #SomeWerINCarribbean.

For More Pics...>>http://expressng.com/2015/05/inside-tonto-dikehs-holiday-with-boyfriend-all-her-latest-vacation-photos/

Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by okosodo: 6:15pm On May 08, 2015
Person pikin
Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by Twaci(f): 6:17pm On May 08, 2015
Does anyone notice the change of hair in the two pics? I don't think its the same vacation.

Oh well, who knows? *shrugs*

2 Likes

Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by humblesteve(m): 6:20pm On May 08, 2015
Just love this babe cool

while some keep hating

2 Likes

Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by Chuks16(m): 6:22pm On May 08, 2015
PLS NAIRALANDER, WHO IS TONTO DIKE?

1 Like

Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by CountDracula(m): 6:24pm On May 08, 2015
Chuks16:
PLS NAIRALANDERS,WHO IS TONTO DIKE?
She's jus one girl from india dt has 3 breasts jare

1 Like

Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by Shortyy(f): 6:25pm On May 08, 2015
lol. girl is having fun

1 Like

Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by vizkiz: 6:28pm On May 08, 2015
I will defactivate my account if this shii doesn't make frontpage!
Yeah, I am certain it will

1 Like

Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by ifyalways(f): 6:28pm On May 08, 2015
Why the BF dey take cap cover face?

Dear Tonto, I hope u are not a sidechick? grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by hatux: 6:28pm On May 08, 2015
Just one vacation, different hair styles undecided...
Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by Chuks16(m): 6:36pm On May 08, 2015
CountDracula:
She's jus one girl from india dt has 3 breasts jare

I said it,cause down here in sambisa town Indonesia,we don't know her.
Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by Morrisodo(m): 6:38pm On May 08, 2015
thank you very much...Next
Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by CountDracula(m): 6:55pm On May 08, 2015
Chuks16:

I said it,cause down here in sambisa town Indonesia,we don't know her.
Eeya... Ure nt missin anythn jare she's nt dt relevant
Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by mercielizzie(f): 9:19pm On May 08, 2015
Lemme spread my mat here. If u see baba fanmilk, pls wake me.
Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by silverdam(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2015
vizkiz:
I will defactivate my account if this shii doesn't make frontpage!
Yeah, I am certain it will
You better start de-activating cos Seun literally worships Tonto Dikeh
Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 08, 2015
oh! she still dey do boy friend,may God give her right man
Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 10:31pm On May 08, 2015
This bullcrap would def make front page!
Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by axortedbabe(f): 11:48pm On May 08, 2015
Caribbean kor,otuoke nii..
Who said I av fk to giv..
Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by Kolasheyi: 3:41am On May 09, 2015
Enjoy the fun while it last
Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by youngberry001(m): 6:08am On May 09, 2015
Chuks16:
PLS NAIRALANDER, WHO IS TONTO DIKE?
she's a female boxer in Beijing undecided
Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by 3ace(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2015
ifyalways:
Why the BF dey take cap cover face?

Dear Tonto, I hope u are not a sidechick? grin
It might be a consensus between both of them for his face to be hidden for now. If she really wants us to see his face, I'm sure she knows how to go about it. Meanwhile, is that not rice in that plate?
Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by 3ace(m): 11:01am On May 09, 2015
silverdam:
You better start de-activating cos Seun literally worships Tonto Dikeh
Both of you are on same page. You need to read his comment again.
Re: Inside Tonto Dikeh’s Holiday With Boyfriend…all Her Latest Vacation Photos by Nikkytee: 4:52pm On May 09, 2015
hatux:
Just one vacation, different hair styles undecided...
it says all her vacation photo,maybe not 1

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Daniel. K. Daniels Pictured With Actress Chacha Eke In An Event / Lil Wayne Is Desperate To Sell His Miami Beach Home For $12million / Kim Kardashian Steps Out In Black Lingerie And Jeans In Miami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.