Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... (32903 Views)

Got My American Visa, At Last I Will See America... / 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa / American Visa At Last. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by yemicoal(m): 8:50am On May 09, 2015
lol, I guess they have agents on nl, this your profile picture makes u look like an hired killer grin grin
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by dprinceishere: 8:50am On May 09, 2015
Go to where u got ur documents and get carifications...
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by tucky200(m): 8:50am On May 09, 2015
Omo ...for ur profile picture..u resemble
John bull the serial killer...maybe na d rsn be dat
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by Elruhamah: 8:51am On May 09, 2015
Same thing happened to me. Even though I put my marriage certificate, letter of consent from my husband even letter from my Permanent Secretary not to mention my host's own official documents kpakpa even letter from my host's landlord, they still denied me.

Reason: you did not show sufficient proof of intending to return.

Try again next time, but make sure you have a lot of money in the Statement of Account you are supposed to submit.
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by jammyunn(m): 8:52am On May 09, 2015
Freemanan:

Everyone now lying... Issokay
undecided
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by jadajada: 8:56am On May 09, 2015
litem234:
THE INFORMATION SUBMITTED REGARDING THE JUSTIFICATION FOR THE PURPOSE AND CONDITIONS OF THE INTENEDED STAY WAS NOT RELIABLE. ....

PLS CAN SOMEONE HELP ME SUGGEST SOMETHING. ...I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND IT.
they Deny u because they saw ur nairaland profile pics.
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by Swazoski(f): 8:56am On May 09, 2015
ce qui ne signifie? il a dit son document était authentique
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by kinibigdeal(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2015
Not about your doc parse but your stated reasons for going to france is not convincing enough. You must be able to identify a third party in this regard either of a citizen of france or francho citicizen of Nigeria staying in france 2. Your condition for going to france must be uniquely defined i.e are you going there to visit a cousin or you felt you are only going there to search for a job or are you going there to further your education etc 3. You must have a skills or job you are currently enlised with before you can opt for oversea 4. If for educational purpose, who will be your sponsors, are you expecting to be funded by french scholarship or your parent or yourself. You must have a genuine proof or evidence before you can be granted visa

2 Likes

Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by GogetterMD(m): 9:00am On May 09, 2015
Op, please ask Frank Donga, he's experienced and I'm sure how would have an answer for you
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by SleekyP(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2015
illegal immigree grin grin
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by kahara(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2015
In a lay man language, you lied in your application. For instance,you might have a hidden motive of goin to live in France but filled that you were goin on a vacation. Somtin betrayed your reason.
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by Nobody: 9:11am On May 09, 2015
litem234:
THE INFORMATION SUBMITTED REGARDING THE JUSTIFICATION FOR THE PURPOSE AND CONDITIONS OF THE INTENEDED STAY WAS NOT RELIABLE. ....

if you had done a previous application before but it wasn't successful, chances are that u may be denied again. My advice is to contest it, i.e make an appeal, I don't know whether there's a provision for that, but if there's I suggest u make an appeal rather than wasting money for a fresh application.. More so if you can speak French that's an added advantage for u.
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by yusfaith78(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2015
@litem234 The truth is you need to learn to know how to fill the application form properly and also the right documents to summit. Imagine someone said in his application for that he's going to France for 2 months leave and he expect embassy to give him visa. Sometimes you might have all the necessary documents but still they refused your application just because of some little mistake you make while filling your application form. Under normal circumstances, ur duration of stay should be between 5-10 days for a tourist visa and you should always summit a letter from your employer that state the number of days you were given as leave which shouldn't be morethan 3 weeks at most. Also have a confirmed hotel reservation and your bank statement should be genuine with reasonable amount as account balance and u should try to include your payslip for last three months. Best of luck next time

2 Likes

Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by otiigba1(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2015
Why did you not bribe them?
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by BEDEIKE(m): 9:49am On May 09, 2015
morereb10:
How is your face? Hope you don't have a criminal face?

When next your going to submit your papers, please put powder and try to smile. lol
My guy, u Don kill Me laff.
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by Goodnuel: 9:53am On May 09, 2015
Freemanan:
Hello mate, stay home.

Merci
God grin
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by U2ice(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2015
In pigin...

"We no believe ur reason of stay wey u drop"

Mayb u try anoda lie y u wnt 2 go/stay dia, u might b considered
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by Solozzo(m): 10:21am On May 09, 2015
The op should have given us details regarding:

1 what the visa for
2 how long and who is sponsoring the trip
3 questions he was asked.

That not withstanding, when being assessed for visa, two issues emerged: what you gonna do there , your financial status and:
Ties to your country that would make you return home when visa expires.

Example, a naija teacher in Lesotho on a contract job was asked in the United States of America embassy why he applying for visa and he said he was a tourist. His passport only has Lesotho visa and SA entry visas. Visa was denied.

1 Like

Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:22am On May 09, 2015
The reasons of your travel were not convincing

1 Like

Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by Bollinger(m): 10:29am On May 09, 2015
Person no see place travel go na that dirty, rude, expensive place. Op should be thanking God they denied his visa.
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by UfuomaUN(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2015
zicoraads:
I think it's because of your Profile Picture grin
that's not fair! lol
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by delors(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2015
Simply means they were not convinced that you really going in to do what you said you wanted to go do...and that you might likely not return home after doing what you said you wanted to do.
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by FOREXMARTS: 11:16am On May 09, 2015
Texcoco:
Tu documentioné a est ne'pas genuiné....il-est faké
lol now am liking this breda. Hey cho! Me jus sight ya pon anoda thread wey ya chat ina patois now you are chat ina French lol. Wah gwan breada? Next tin you a chat like a chinyman seen?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by BaBaMike: 12:38pm On May 09, 2015
Which documents did you submit with your application?

You were refused because the correct law was not applied and you were denied your rights. According to the correct interpretation of EU law, you should have been called for an interview.

Re-apply, this time present a bank statement with a bigger amount, and do not mention study, just say you are going for tourism. Having a return ticket would also satisfy the return to the country of origin.

1 Like

Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by thegreengooner(m): 12:48pm On May 09, 2015
litem234:

I've seen this before. What this means is that they were unable to verify some or all of the documents you submitted.

For example, if you submitted a hotel booking but they were unable to contact the hotel to verify it or the bank statements looked suspicious or showed some evidence of 'bulk loading' rather than consistent transactions.

It could also be that the reasons you stated for your trip are not consistent with the information you supplied.
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by paix(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2015
Which country is shenghei?
Re: I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... by Blackfire(m): 1:45pm On May 09, 2015
Texcoco:
Tu documentioné a est ne'pas genuiné....il-est faké

pourqoui tu ne pas parle anglais,ici ce au nigeria,par de togo.. *Na joke o*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Wedding Guests Die In Accident In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / Passport Of A Nigerian Confiscated By Employer In Oman / Benue Floods: Passengers Stranded As Road Divides Into Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.