Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,477 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... (4154 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama / 7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by Nobody: 10:02am On May 09, 2015
He can forgive a prostitute but not a liar What a load of crap!!! I bet he told you tha after you said you were a virgin. The guy doesn't want to hang around for nothing.

So help me ask him, is he with you cos of your supposed virginity

Any reasonable human being should understand why you had to lie. There is something called 'secondary virginity' after all.

If he's peeved he doesn't get to break your hymen let him be upfront about it, instead of making you feel guilty unnecessarily.

Get a grip of yourself and stop acting like your life depends on him.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by Nobody: 10:03am On May 09, 2015
bukatyne:

Hi dearie,

You need to be calm now

I gather you lied to someone about your virginity to avoid pre-martial sex.

How did you get busted? Will determine the way forward.

Please relax

That single lie made me tell a lot of lies....So, I was totally not comfortable with it anymore...I talked to a friend and she told me to say the truth.

I told him the truth and my reason for the lie but I guess the damage was too much for him to bear.
Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by bukatyne(f): 10:08am On May 09, 2015
keppyy:

That single lie made me tell a lot of lies....So, I was totally not comfortable with it anymore...I talked to a friend and she told me to say the truth.

I told him the truth and my reason for the lie but I guess the damage was too much for him to bear.

I have modified my post.
Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by Nobody: 10:22am On May 09, 2015
bukatyne:

I have modified my post.

Talking about it makes me feel better...so I just felt like talking...

I was initially off relationships, when we met...He asked me out and I said NO because then I was totally not interested in having a relationship with anyone...

He asked me why I said NO and then I said "I'm a Virgin and I'm not ready to have Pre-marital Sex with anyone"...

He said he is not ready for marriage this year and he can't date a virgin because he wants sex in his relationship...He was truly open and blunt (that's one of the reasons I like him)...we proposed just to be friends and then he moved on to another girl...

We became closer and then we decided to have a relationship (He broke it off with the other girl)...But he had a clause, he said he wants sex in his relationship and he does not believe in dating a girl and getting it elsewhere....He said we can date but if he is forced to cheat on me with another girl, he'll definitely break it off...

I had to tell so many lies and stories to cover up the lie I told...I did bad and I'm so ashamed of myself...

Lesson learnt anyway...
Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by bennyrazz: 11:07am On May 09, 2015
@op, I think you've learnt your lesson. Not so many people can stomach lies especially when they get to know the truth. To them, you have broken the trust they have in you. Some men don't take matters of virginity likely especially when they plan for marriage. If they have resolved to marry a virgin and the woman in question have been deceiving them and they later find out, it might be disastrous. The man will be wondering the other lies the woman have up her sleeves and she's covering. Some men have standards they set for themselves and if you do not match up with it, they discard you except if only God intervenes.

well its not too late to move on, maybe he is the right man for you, maybe not, only God knows. Next relationship, don't live a lie

1 Like

Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by 5minsmadness: 11:39am On May 09, 2015
Nothing to see here.
Moving on...
Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 09, 2015
You seriously dashed his hope, considering what he brought to the table, he never imagined he will end up with a virgin, then you came with your message and he gave up his "badt boy" for a false hope. Without trusting totally he will come back, in the remaining days in month may, thrice a week, send him messages. The essence is to free your conscience then again if you had a place in his heart, it can direct him back to you. The first message should state your reasons for your lies and confession. Follow it with another message stating you are really not a liar, that you didnt lie about any other thing except for the virginity issue and its reasons. Next, message him about second chance, make him look back if really he has never benefitted from second chance. Follow with other messages your heart leads you to give. Always end each message with you are sorry, you plead a second chance, you love him. End your messaging with the end of this month. If he doesnt come back after this, it means he fell inlove with your virginity not really you, therefore move on without guilt or apology.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 09, 2015
keppyy:
I'm leaving it to fate, I totally accept it's all my fault...A lie is a lie and can never be justified.

I'm not desperate but I really do like him...

Thinkin back to all my stories and lies I had to say to cover it up, I do understand how he feels and would definitely act the same way if not worse.

I guess the only solution to this dilenma I'd to let fate decide.

That is the thing about lies
One lie needs a lot of supporting lies
You claim to be a virgin and you may have to tell several stories of how you overcame temptations to keep yourself
I hate liars with a passion too
I have cut off relationship with people because I caught them in a pattern of lies,I am talking good friends.
I can forgive or pretend not to notice one or two but a pattern of lies scares me
The scariest thing is feeling the whole friendship has been a lie what else has he/she lied about that I don't know?
If someone doesn't love and respect me enough to be honest with me,I have nothing to do with them
Put your self in his shoes,would you be with a man who has deceived and lied to you and you found out?

I'm usually very straightforward and blunt and often not very diplomatic ,I don't know how to make pretenses
That is a weaknesses in some settings but lying is not a weakness It's character flaw
I am not taking of embellishing the truth a little or adding pepper as we call it in Nigeria ( which is equally not good) but straight up korokoro lies like you did
I would leave you too if I were that man.I can't trust you,marriages are built on trust.
When my kid does something wrong and lies about it out of fear of consequences,I often forget what the did and the lies become the main issue.

Way forward

I suppose you have apologized and he doesn't want to hear of it,if not,do apologize for the lies
If he decides to listen and forgive and return to the relationship,fine
If he walks away for good,take this as a lesson learned to just present yourself as you are to people
Those who love you will love you
This will make you stronger

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by mickstique(f): 5:11pm On May 09, 2015
keppyy:

Talking about it makes me feel better...so I just felt like talking...

I was initially off relationships, when we met...He asked me out and I said NO because then I was totally not interested in having a relationship with anyone...

He asked me why I said NO and then I said "I'm a Virgin and I'm not ready to have Pre-marital Sex with anyone"...

He said he is not ready for marriage this year and he can't date a virgin because he wants sex in his relationship...He was truly open and blunt (that's one of the reasons I like him)...we proposed just to be friends and then he moved on to another girl...

We became closer and then we decided to have a relationship (He broke it off with the other girl)...But he had a clause, he said he wants sex in his relationship and he does not believe in dating a girl and getting it elsewhere....He said we can date but if he is forced to cheat on me with another girl, he'll definitely break it off...

I had to tell so many lies and stories to cover up the lie I told...I did bad and I'm so ashamed of myself...

Lesson learnt anyway...
so many persons av really given wonderful advice which i want to bliv u av taken. one oda tin i wud like to point out esp frm ur post above is dt if u intend being celibate,pls its beta ure in a relationship wit someone dt shares d same view or sees reason wit u nt someone dt wl threaten to do it outside. both of u can hlp each oda overcome d temptation. its not easy trust me, bt wit someone wit a like mind its bearable. good luck pickin d pieces of ur life. be strong
Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by Evina(f): 11:25pm On May 09, 2015
Keppyy dear, not sure what to type at this time. Head's really cloudy.

Just give him time. Don't pressure him into accepting your apology.

And you need to know that there are great guys out there who practise abstinence and are looking for ladies who share the same moral values with them. Virgin or non virgin. wink

Take it easy babe. smiley

1 Like

Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by veave(f): 11:40pm On May 09, 2015
Someone you can't be comfy enough to tell the truth from the beginning is not for you. Why do you need to behave like or be a certain way for that particular person to look your way in the first place. So, you feel inferior because you are'nt a virgin hence the lies? Kai babe! Work on your self esteem first before i advice you okay?

NB: the day a man truly begins to die is the day his own skin starts becoming uncomfortable for him...
Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 14, 2015
When a lady keeps exposing her b shocked shocked bs and wear short skirts and she comes to tell a guy, no sex, is that a joke or what ?

Ladies don't know how to carry themselves. Attention starved girls..
Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by kraftykc(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
keppyy:

Thanks for your words...

"It's obvious sex is the single most important factor in all the relationships you've had thus far and it ought not to be like that."

This is totally not true, I must admit that I do scream my opinion on pre-marital sex (Same as my Genotype) on a week of knowing me...

How can I be sure he just wanted me for sex because I think it's more about the lie and the pretence for so long...I was truly cunny (I must admit).

I can recall his position about I lie I said some days back and he was truly not pleased.

Be the bigger man and give him a hall pass to sleep with other women while you are together. If he does he'll think you are awesome, if he doesn't you'll think he's awesome.

Everything is awesome.
Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by focus7: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
I beg yourself together and forget a man that doesn't deserve you. Yes it is wrong to lie that you are a virgin, your sex status is not really an issue when you meet with a guy that loves you an is serious to settle down in marriage with you. A honest man when respect your decision to wait till after marriage before sex.
Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by Roseey0(f): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
You dont want pre marital sex, and he cant have a relationship without sex, yet you went ahead with an agreement that he will break off ones he feels like having it.

You need to built your self worth bea.
Believe me. I was like you. My purpose was diferent sha. I was using mine to keep the sex freaked ones away, cos I wanted more than a 5mins pleasure in my relationship. I needed a guy with some level of self control, someone I can trust, relate with and learn from. And I found him much later. And that is because I value my self alot, I try not to let it get to my head sha. I know want am bringing into the relationship, and it will only take a man of vision to stick around.

You are precious dear. Work on all areas of your life, career, sexual, knowledge, versatility. Stand out. Stick to your conditions. Dont let him make you an option.

What happens to you when he feels like doing it...
You will still come here to cry??
Or probably give him
Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by limamintruth: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
keppyy:
Oh my gosh!!! I've been crying all through the night and my Bp is terribly high I can feel it...

I really need your help, I know it's all my fault and I did something terrible.

I acted a lie for for so long and I know no reason is good enough...

I've destroyed the trust and love but I want another chance...Oh my gosh!!!

I've lost so many "supposed relationships" when I tell them I'm not a virgin but I don't want to have sex outside marriage anymore and most guys will tell me that if I'm not a virgin, there's nothing to preserve anymore...

I regret it all, please someone should tell me it's not over...

What can I do to prove to him I'm not a liar and a LovePeddler and my sole reason was because I don't want to have Pre-marital sex anymore.

Please, Help...I confessed and now it's over.

Thorpido
Bukatyne
Cococandy
Efemena_Xy
Babyosisi
Evina

Please, I need words from everybody in family section.

Hmmm, but why lie naaa? embarassed
Sincerely speaking, i dont blame your guy cos i think i'l have done the same if i was in his shoes.

Well, i'd advise you keep pleading with him the more since it seems you truly love him.

However if he refuses to accept you back, you need to move on with your life & never you concoct such a lie to anyone ever again in the future. I hope you'v learnt your lesson already.

Always be truthful to anyone that comes your way. Never you lie again that you are a virgin when your man enquires that from you. And always be plain to your man about your stance on abstaining from pre-marital sex timeously in the relationship too. Remain blessed!
Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by Odunharry(m): 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
veave:
Someone you can't be comfy enough to tell the truth from the beginning is not for you. Why do you need to behave like or be a certain way for that particular person to look your way in the first place. So, you feel inferior because you are'nt a virgin hence the lies? Kai babe! Work on your self esteem first before i advice you okay?

NB: the day a man truly begins to die is the day his own skin starts becoming uncomfortable for him...
this
Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 10, 2015
Liar! Liar!
Pants on fire!
grin grin grin
Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by SAMBARRY: 9:18am On Jun 10, 2015
# singing in West life's voice#

If I let you go I will never know what my life will be holding you close to me, will I ever see you smiling back at me. How will I know if I let you go#

Written and composed by West life inc wink
Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by SAMBARRY: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2015
rogerdat:
Liar! Liar!
Pants on fire!
grin grin grin
cheesy grin grin grin who set it on fire. Bring water to quench it o grin grin grin
Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
cheesy grin grin grin who set it on fire. Bring water to quench it o grin grin grin

come make we sere oge.
Re: Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go... by SAMBARRY: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2015
rogerdat:

come make we sere oge.
go and sere oge with your mummy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You React If You Discovered That Your Mum Was A Prostitute? / Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him? / My Husband Want's To Quit My Relationship With My Best Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.