Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Doctor's Version:- The 86yr Old Man And His Pregnant Wife. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Doctor's Version:- The 86yr Old Man And His Pregnant Wife. (847 Views)

When Your Pregnant Wife Always Visit The Zoo To Watch Monkeys. Hilarious Photo / A Poor Man And A Rich Man's Signature: Difference (picture).. / The Rich Man And The Sexy Girl[+18 imagery picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor's Version:- The 86yr Old Man And His Pregnant Wife. by anwo247: 7:34am On May 09, 2015
Humor is rarely expected to come from a visit to the doctor's office; but when you've got an old stud hanging onto his glory days, and a doctor with some considerable skills in reasoning -- well, comedic gold is bound to happen...

An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up...

The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the 86-year-old said, 'Things are great and I've never felt better.'

'I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child.'

'so what do you think about that Doc?'

The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began to tell a story.

'I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season. One day he was setting off to go hunting. In a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun.'

'As he neared a lake, he came across a very large male beaver siting at the waters edge...'

'He realized he'd left his gun at home and so he couldn't the magnificent creature. Out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it right at the animal as if it were his favourite hunting rifle and went 'bang bang'.'

'Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead.

Now what do you think about that?' asked the doctor.

The 86-year-old said, 'Logic would strongly suggest that someone else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver.'

The doctor replied, 'My point exactly.'
Re: Doctor's Version:- The 86yr Old Man And His Pregnant Wife. by Nobody: 8:29am On May 09, 2015
so Biologically impossible for an 86 year old man to give birth.
Re: Doctor's Version:- The 86yr Old Man And His Pregnant Wife. by Bevy12(f): 8:55am On May 09, 2015
chukwubuzor123:
so Biologically impossible for an 86 year old man to give birth.
What the joke means is that his wife had sex with another man to get pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Doctor's Version:- The 86yr Old Man And His Pregnant Wife. by anwo247: 9:19am On May 09, 2015
Bevy12:
What the joke means is that his wife had sex with another man to get pregnant.

When one puts common sense to play! Regards.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Good English Student Please Translate This / Guess The Ethnicity Of The Booty/butt [video] / Hilarious Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.