Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

The Rich Man And The Sexy Girl[+18 imagery picture] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Rich Man And The Sexy Girl[+18 imagery picture] (4123 Views)

The Sexy Girl And The Prof / A Poor Man And A Rich Man's Signature: Difference (picture).. / Boyz Cant Just Let Dis Sexy Girl Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rich Man And The Sexy Girl[+18 imagery picture] by Feranmicharles(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
Once upon a time,'twas in the time of "you get money,you get it". Everything seems so easy for the rich men,where they get whatever commodity the desiresad,life wasn't fair for poorsad

Happy me,am one of wealthy people in the society of YGMYGI. On this fateful day,I was with my convoy,cruising,showing off,enjoying,'twas a party galore on that day(in my SUV).

Behold,I saw a very shining beautiful Lady,no spot,all clean with a man holding her hand,a poor man kiss As a rich man, I bid a ride,she concurredsmiley. We both got home,she was in my arms,looking into her eyes and she,vice-versa. I see myself in her face,when I smile she smiles,frown,she too.

Then we landed in the room,for the real drama,I dropped her on the floor for a preen,then I turned her around, 360 degree,I was actually carried away by her beauty,not knowing that life isn't fair on her back view(patched cardboard with nylon)

Now,I became angry,hit her,smashed her on the floor,WHY? Cause a wealthy man can do anything,right? Then I picked her up,looked into her,turned the flat back view to my knee,banging and hitting,there I go.

Astonishment: she said "no matter how you bang,hit or smash me,I won't scream nor shout,and you can never stop me from staring at you.

"Jogolo,I called my head aide to pack the silly mirror out of my room,and depose it on the dung hill"

tongue

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Rich Man And The Sexy Girl[+18 imagery picture] by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
whats your problem?

2 Likes

Re: The Rich Man And The Sexy Girl[+18 imagery picture] by Feranmicharles(m): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
patrickdarlins:
whats your problem?
grin ehyah sorry
Re: The Rich Man And The Sexy Girl[+18 imagery picture] by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
tongue
Re: The Rich Man And The Sexy Girl[+18 imagery picture] by Feranmicharles(m): 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jklue007:
Turns me off
turns you offundecided
Re: The Rich Man And The Sexy Girl[+18 imagery picture] by JbravoAdodger(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: The Rich Man And The Sexy Girl[+18 imagery picture] by czarr(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
.....I get it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Highly Paid Stand Up Comedian / What Was The Wife Telling Her Hubby? / Why I Slept With My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.