Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,066 members, 7,956,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover (61832 Views)

When Your Barber Is Your Girlfriends Ex / Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by kendrick9(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2015
marieolae:
I don't know if I'm suppose to laugh or cry at the 'dryness' of this joke

cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/twaci <<<<<<<
why are u guys spamming the frontpage with this?

1 Like

Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by Jtmanager(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2015
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by afuye(m): 3:03pm On May 09, 2015
[size=30pt]VOTE MIZ LAURELS [/size]
Naughtysite:

What is Twaci ?
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by marieolae(f): 3:07pm On May 09, 2015
It's not spamming..
It's campaigning!
grin
kendrick9:
why are u guys spamming the frontpage with this?
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by haibe(m): 3:10pm On May 09, 2015
marieolae:
It's not spamming..
It's campaigning!
grin
there is a thread for the campaign, you are spamming this thread. Try to use ur signature instead.

Am voting twaci too but am not spamming
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by Pque(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2015
sunsky29:
bros u never hear say d gal promise am via whatsap say if she win na free punany for d guy wey dey campaign for am.

Leave d guy mk him do him thing..na him typ gals dey use play ucl match.

my friend's girl friend won miss Jos. Irregardless of all d sponsor, support nd encouragement d guy gave her, she dumped d guy immediately she won nd living a greener life. U are on ur own except u are doing dis 4 cash. Certain conditions suddenly changes a person's mind. When money nd power comes, pple start showing the real person they are or some just get power drunk nd lose their sences.

2 Likes

Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by haibe(m): 3:13pm On May 09, 2015
Pque:

my friend's girl friend won miss Jos. Irregardless of all d sponsor, support nd encouragement d guy gave her, she dumped d guy immediately she won nd living a greener life. U are on ur own except u are doing dis 4 cash. Certain conditions suddenly changes a person's mind. When money nd power comes, pple start showing the real person they are or some just get power drunk nd lose their sences.
lol dont go too far na... this is just miss nairaland. Am sure she isnt collecting up to 10k sef and this spammers, sorry campaigners, will be dumb to collect anything from her
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by GodwinTobi(m): 3:14pm On May 09, 2015
This movie script will star Okon Lagos as d barber, Chinwetala Agu as d bleeper and Mama G as d babrbers wife...... nice comedy thou...
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by marieolae(f): 3:18pm On May 09, 2015
Yes there's a thread for that, I'm aware...
There's no rule against campaigning for your contestants on other threads.
It's a strategy to get more supporters from different sections
Thanks for your concern.
haibe:
there is a thread for the campaign, you are spamming this thread. Try to use ur signature instead
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by tellwisdom: 3:22pm On May 09, 2015
Naughtysite:

What is Twaci ?

Na dried crayfish sad

3 Likes

Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 09, 2015
marieolae:
Thanks for your concern.
No be only supporters...what will they be supporting?
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by marieolae(f): 3:33pm On May 09, 2015
Abeg o I no fit beg you
please commot if you no understand d tin I talk jare.. angry
ferdimako:

No be only supporters...what will they be supporting?
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by Xfemt(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2015
Orijin101:
BORING!!!

KEEP CALM AND VOTE TWACI cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388039_img20150507wa019_jpegbe6abfc298af960ac2a4d2c458063b11

watin dem de win for this competition sef
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 09, 2015
Xfemt:

watin dem de win for this competition sef

A BRAND NEW RANGEROVER cheesy

keep calm and vote twaci for Miss NL 2015 cool
www.nairaland.com/twaci

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by spyx74: 3:42pm On May 09, 2015
HIRED BEATER.
Am an" hired beater", jst incase anybody offend u n u need to deal wit such person all u need do is to giv me a call n dat persons contacts, maybe u feel offended by ur church members, ur colleagues in office, ur landlord, any member of ur family, ur friends, jst anybody at all, I won't charge u much, n it depends on d location n d level of injury u want me to inflict on dat person, I will giv u a very satisfactory services at less price. Ur 1st patronage will make u call for more, thanks.Note:- na hired beater I call am ooo, nt hired killer ooo. For effective service delivery, u can hook me up on ma bbm pin 29AFDD68 or tru whatsapp via 08032222200.

1 Like

Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by kilokeys(m): 3:45pm On May 09, 2015
the joke dry pass elephant yansh cry
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by buzinpac: 3:46pm On May 09, 2015
ok
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by stchinedu: 4:03pm On May 09, 2015
Orijin101:
BORING!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388039_img20150507wa019_jpegbe6abfc298af960ac2a4d2c458063b11
Boring?!
Hmmmm... undecided undecided undecided
Kettle calling kettle black undecided
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by haibe(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2015
have you ever bothered to read the Nairaland rules? Please if you haven't, do so now.. The 1st and 18th rule should help you. Even if it wasnt stated expressly, as an Intellectual you should know spamming of every sort is wrong. Am sure we have the campaign thread just to avoid stuffs like this which y'all are doing

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

18. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.

marieolae:
Thanks for your concern.
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by Skmoda360(m): 4:06pm On May 09, 2015
shoro niyen...........barber indeed
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 09, 2015
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by babyfaceafrica: 4:20pm On May 09, 2015
This spammers sef..sorry campaigners sef...should let us enjoy this thread naw..if they like campaign with AIT and NTA ...que sera sera..please let's play fair....merci

1 Like

Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by olareed(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2015
Orijin101:
BORING!!!

Miss Nairaland or Miss Twaci's house.....
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by mu2sa2: 4:28pm On May 09, 2015
marieolae:
I don't know if I'm suppose to laugh or cry at the 'dryness' of this joke

cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/twaci <<<<<<<
Try both and see which is better -then repeat.
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by KELVIN086: 4:30pm On May 09, 2015
is this supposed to be a joke undecided cry
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by omajali2003(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2015
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by saintneo(m): 4:31pm On May 09, 2015
Orijin101:
BORING!!!

Is this little girl of age yet? Let her post her voters card for verification.
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 09, 2015
[quote author=ggrin post=33570919]Okay make I join the winning team cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1 [/quote
Who/what is a Twaci ??
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 09, 2015
Well, yet another stale write up!...

Said my great grandfather who died in 1921 at the age of 97. He first saw this 'joke' when he was 26.
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 09, 2015
ggrin:
undecidedundecidedundecided
never requested for your thoughts,chickundecided
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by niggi4life(m): 5:00pm On May 09, 2015
angry
Re: What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover by ggrin(f): 5:10pm On May 09, 2015
vheMa:
never requested for your thoughts,chickundecided
tranny angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) / 40 Funny Pictures To Spice Your Weekend / Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.