Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. (62262 Views)

Hilarious Photo:- See What This Man Wrote On The Change Over Of Gen To NEPA / Hilarious Picture Of Man Sleeping In Fridge / Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by Lobolintin(m): 12:19am On May 10, 2015
Nah film pix jor

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by CBorgia: 12:19am On May 10, 2015
Twaci:
Hmmmm

Kindly vote me for Miss. Nairaland 2015. Thanks smiley.

no dey beg
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by Nobody: 12:25am On May 10, 2015
Twaci:
Hmmmm

but why would a pretty girl like u, behaving like dis contest Wai seun no go even drop una anything..... Well I like your lips tongue
Twaci:
Hmmmm

but why would a pretty girl like u, behaving like dis contest Wai seun no go even drop una anything..... Well I like your lips

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by Nobody: 12:27am On May 10, 2015
Zonacom:

Sorry to ask dear. But what do you stand to gain?
What's wrong with girls of today
I wanted to ask same question, but i kept my peace... pple re contesting miss world or is Seun promising any ransom to a winner? ...... let's I forget, please not EVERY GIRL
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by kenex4ever(m): 12:32am On May 10, 2015
sarahatuba:

was just kidding
tbh i dnt really care abt the contest......like you said its a faceless forum......so idk the criteria for choosing the winner or contestants but i dnt think its about the candidates 'posts'....its definitely about looks and who's more popular.....that kinda thing

60% popularity 20% looks, 20% campaign
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by Nobody: 12:33am On May 10, 2015
How can a mod place this rubbish on frontpage?

Cc. Seun ishilove
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by tottinova: 12:45am On May 10, 2015
Twaci:
Hmmmm
and how is dat done
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by sketcherJ(m): 12:45am On May 10, 2015
Twaci:
Hmmmm

u look proud twaci...as a phycologist...i feel ur proudness radaiting from my phone screen...if u win..i will pack my bags and go to mars
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by cornoil(m): 12:54am On May 10, 2015
With the rate you dey campaign, dem go give u money or anything if u win?
Twaci:
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by Codyt(m): 12:54am On May 10, 2015
Fake pics. Fake post. I know that movie!
Poster your ban awaits!!!
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by Nobody: 1:05am On May 10, 2015
Twaci:
Hmmmm

It is comforting to enjoy such leisure talk. A time is coming when the lack will dry out the saliva from our mouths.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by jadakiss213(m): 2:19am On May 10, 2015
There's no such thing as this shiiit the moronic Op put up! Stop misleading the public!!
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by TEAMTWACI: 2:19am On May 10, 2015
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by Holyfield1(m): 2:21am On May 10, 2015
Twaci:
Hmmmm

How to vote?
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by rummmy: 3:16am On May 10, 2015
Twaci:
Hmmmm

pls who is the incumbent miss nairaland and what is the price for winning the crown?....

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by chukelvin(m): 3:42am On May 10, 2015
Twaci:
Hmmmm

ur beauty alone is enough vote(s)
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by shawnfamous(m): 3:44am On May 10, 2015
Ekeeyhandsome:

Bros ease ooo..lol..why the bashing nau...na like this Kim k started ooo..now look how far she has gone...lol...
kim k started getting famous tru a social network? Abeggi! Jst agree with me and stop supporting her because u like am or she iis a girl
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by bionixs: 4:46am On May 10, 2015
usmanniya:
Allah GEJ don finish Nigeria National
shallow minded you and those who gave you those miserable likes
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by ume(m): 5:18am On May 10, 2015
PassingShot:

If I may ask, must you win the contest?

Take it easy and let your "campaign managers" do the campaigning for you. It is their job.
cool
I I was thinking of voting 4 her but the desparetion am seeing in her is making me wonna change ma mind and the name too

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:40am On May 10, 2015
Twaci:
Hmmmm

U ve my vote but how do i vote?
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by nagoma(m): 5:46am On May 10, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
The vault would get filled up when he resumes office, by magic

The magic is bringing those criminals to face the law , billions will be returned to the vault I assure you. Or else kirikiri and Kuje will be overflowing.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by Nobody: 5:52am On May 10, 2015
What is Twaci?
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by phabulux: 6:01am On May 10, 2015
shawnfamous:
good evenin ma! I ve noticed ur presence here on nairaland ! I dnt even knw y u re so popular 4 Nonsense! Sorry m nt jealous of u because iim nt as jobless and I dnt pray 2 b as jobless as u do! A real woman does not go online and flaunt her prowess! I don know if u ve a sibling her! Wasting time 4 campaign or fighting for likes won't get u anywhr! I dnt knw aw good u re in academics bt if u stop all this u will be better! Pls ensure u spnd more time on and with ur life dan jst nairaland _famous! Pls I dnt mean 2 insult u

Naturally, you 'don't' mean to insult her, but, that's what you just did.

You, at least, have to appreciate her sense of humour.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by Chuksgeo: 6:10am On May 10, 2015
Lol!
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by creepsyme(f): 6:15am On May 10, 2015
PassingShot:

If I may ask, must you win the contest?

Take it easy and let your "campaign managers" do the campaigning for you. It is their job.
cool
I tire ooo she cannot just concentrate anymore. shakes head and walk away.....
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:22am On May 10, 2015
Zonacom:

Sorry to ask dear. But what do you stand to gain?
What's wrong with girls of today

Which kan sadist question be dis!?

Wat does gmb stand to gain as the leader of Nigeria?

If u ll not vote for her, u let her be. But not everyone ll like wat u like n that does not make u a better person
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by chiedu7: 6:23am On May 10, 2015
OP

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by Charliiee(m): 6:24am On May 10, 2015
Codyt:
Fake pics. Fake post. I know that movie!

Poster your ban awaits!!!
Lool, bros, you're very stupid o, the o.p only put a caption to a picture.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by lonelydora: 6:26am On May 10, 2015
Twaci:
Hmmmm

I'm just seeing only you everywhere. Who are you contesting with? Or is it unopposed?
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by Charliiee(m): 6:28am On May 10, 2015
jadakiss213:
There's no such thing as this shiiit the moronic Op put up! Stop misleading the public!!
you're a mo.ron, its just a caption to a picture.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. by Charliiee(m): 6:31am On May 10, 2015
otunsman:
Buhari be like"gej no keep anything for me to steal o"How I go recover all the money wey I dey use contest and pay lawyers after I losed since 2003?
when u dey even gbagz for pidgin, why u go get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: / Who Will Not Have A Nice Sleep Out Of These Two People? / Sexy Sister-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.