Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting (2975 Views)

Mmm 30% Converted To Sport / "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce / Some hilarious memes particular to sport betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by Femoje(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2015
Am very sad cos i've lost so much to betting. I started betting three months ago, every week i spend atleast N3000, on different games i play 8 to 12 games weekly and i've not won any game at all, am fed up i dnt knw what to do anymore. i just want to get back the money i have spent so far. Pls i need ur help and advice
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 09, 2015
3 month x 4 weeks x 3k = 36k. If u had used that cash to feed well or even invested it in someone's Life by being kind, u'd ve been better off.
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:31pm On May 09, 2015
Tagbo
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by allsamz(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2015
congratz
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by Truth24(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2015
No be only u my brother
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by mcdonald59(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2015
let dis be d end of dis news oo........no be next week now we go hear say boy kills himself cos he lost so much moni doin sport bets
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 09, 2015
I think u shld stop playing,its a crazy world.Imagine,2day bayern lost to augsburg, who could have imagined bayern loosing @ home. Just stop and save d little u earn.
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by hiyahnuh(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2015
guy i don stop betting since av realise av lost close to #40000 on nairabet.

Now my life don better

1 Like

Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 09, 2015
Guy maybe it dont just favour u stop playing or u change ur betting patern like me,in anything u do think of a way of improving in it n earning success.
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by whytepawn1(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2015
my guy I know advising you to stop betting won't yield fruit, instead I will tell you to select fewer games .It is greed that make lots of people to lose their money. most people who are breaking even in sports betting don't aim at millions.be smart ...select 3 or 4 sure matches and stake on it. I wouldn't be surprised if you are the type that select upwards of 15-20 matches. play smart bro.
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by bishop4APC: 9:24pm On May 09, 2015
Femoje:
Am very sad cos i've lost so much to betting. I started betting three months ago, every week i spend atleast N3000, on different games i play 8 to 12 games weekly and i've not won any game at all, am fed up i dnt knw what to do anymore. i just want to get back the money i have spent so far. Pls i need ur help and advice

Eeeyah! Sorry ehn!

The best market is over/under, try under 5.5. I play under 5.5 and i always have my winnings.

If you don't know how to select games for under, tell me so i will be able to post some here.
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by bishop4APC: 9:27pm On May 09, 2015
chigo93:
I think u shld stop playing,its a crazy world.Imagine,2day bayern lost to augsburg, who could have imagined bayern loosing @ home. Just stop and save d little u earn.

Why on earth would you place bet on bayern when it has already won the league. Bayern did not need that match in anyway.
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by olajonzin(m): 9:28pm On May 09, 2015
I will give u dis game..jst write it down...n give give it to the bet agent..u can stake 1000 naira to it..here are d games
Red Mallorca vs betis sevilla 2(0:2)
Sc olhanense vs CD tondela 2(0:1)
Ac chievo vs hellas 1(1:0)
Locomotive Moscow 0.5
Shirak gyumri vs pyunik 1(2:0)
Bk avatar vs hik hellerup 1.5
FC Helsingor vs Bk frem 1(1:0)
Fk baumit jablonec 1.5
FC Nürnberg 2(0:2)
FC heidenheim vs greuther 2(0:2)
Young boys vs st Gallen 1(1:0)
SG sonnenhof grossaspach vs Hellseher 1(2:0)
Manchester City vs Queen Park rangers 1.....man city win
Ajax Amsterdam vs cambuur 1(1:0)
Go ahead eagle vs sc hereeven 2(0:2)
Us Palermo vs Atlanta 1(2:0)
Ferencvarosi vs debreceni 1(1:0)
This will produce 19 to 20 odds..u can jst stake 1000 naira to it..n come n thank me later grin
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 09, 2015
bishop4APC:

Why on earth would you place bet on bayern when it has already won the league. Bayern did not need that match in anyway.

wat abt chelse vs liverpool? Wts ur take?
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by steve002(m): 11:03pm On May 09, 2015
Any means of making money that is base on luck is very risky. you can never have control over the business. The earlier you stop the better ...
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by vfltutor: 11:05pm On May 09, 2015
Femoje:
if your intention is to get back quickly all your money lost, i will advise you not to try it because you will loss the more. if you truly want to make money from punting, I can assist you & few people that are interested. just pm me or quote me with your email.
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by daomi(m): 6:55am On May 10, 2015
chigo93:
chelsea 1x
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by daomi(m): 6:56am On May 10, 2015
chigo93:
chelsea 1x, first half draw

1 Like

Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by Nobody: 7:19am On May 10, 2015
daomi:
chelsea 1x, first half draw
dts more lyk it. Tanx
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by SpeedyConnect(m): 9:32am On May 10, 2015
bishop4APC:

Eeeyah! Sorry ehn!

The best market is over/under, try under 5.5. I play under 5.5 and i always have my winnings.

If you don't know how to select games for under, tell me so i will be able to post some here.
But d odds for such are so small naa.
Post some here shaaa abeg
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by olajonzin(m): 10:11am On May 10, 2015
When I play dis games I posted here..i always use money to boost..even if it is fifteen odds..jst use money to boost it
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by Nobody: 10:14am On May 10, 2015
vfltutor:
if your intention is to get back quickly all your money lost, i will advise you not to try it because you will loss the more. if you truly want to make money from punting, I can assist you & few people that are interested. just pm me or quote me with your email.

Abelogwuche1@gmail.com
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by tonididdy(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2015
Femoje:
don't try to get the money u've spent so far (cos that'll lead to greater loss) ...just mourn your losses and move on. Stop betting entirely. Ud b glad u did
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by tonididdy(m): 10:18am On May 10, 2015
hiyahnuh:
guy i don stop betting since av realise av lost close to #40000 on nairabet.

Now my life don better
that's it...ignore the urge of wanting to go back and I swear life will be normal again.
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by olapluto(m): 11:48am On May 10, 2015
" O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allaah], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful.” [Quran 5:90]

Plain and simple.
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by Femoje(m): 9:38am On May 11, 2015
Here is my email bro: owatemifemi @ gmail. com
vfltutor:
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by dulal27: 1:05pm On May 11, 2015
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by bettingbad(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2015
olajonzin:
I will give u dis game..jst write it down...n give give it to the bet agent..u can stake 1000 naira to it..here are d games
Red Mallorca vs betis sevilla 2(0:2)
Sc olhanense vs CD tondela 2(0:1)
Ac chievo vs hellas 1(1:0)
Locomotive Moscow 0.5
Shirak gyumri vs pyunik 1(2:0)
Bk avatar vs hik hellerup 1.5
FC Helsingor vs Bk frem 1(1:0)
Fk baumit jablonec 1.5
FC Nürnberg 2(0:2)
FC heidenheim vs greuther 2(0:2)
Young boys vs st Gallen 1(1:0)
SG sonnenhof grossaspach vs Hellseher 1(2:0)
Manchester City vs Queen Park rangers 1.....man city win
Ajax Amsterdam vs cambuur 1(1:0)
Go ahead eagle vs sc hereeven 2(0:2)
Us Palermo vs Atlanta 1(2:0)
Ferencvarosi vs debreceni 1(1:0)
This will produce 19 to 20 odds..u can jst stake 1000 naira to it..n come n thank me later grin

Oga abeg HELP ME, today na Monday and e be like say games DEY,
Re: I've Lost So Much To Sport Betting by Akin1212(m): 2:35pm On May 11, 2015
THIS SHORT EBook WAS CREATED TO GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM SOCCER AND BASKETBALL BETTING ONLINE.
IT CONTAINS REAL SECRETS ABOUT SPORT BETTING AND HOW TO CASH IN REAL TIME ALL YOU HAVE LOST OVER THE YEARS.
IT IS THAT KIND OF BOOK YOU CAN ALWAYS USE ANYDAY, ANYTIME.
AFTER READING IT, YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT SPECIAL THING YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING AND YOUR LOSING DAYS ARE OVER.

EASY TO UNDERSTAND, SIMPLE TECHNIQUES EXPLAINED AND BOOKMAKERS SECRETS ARE REVEALED IN THIS BOOK

GET YOURSELF AND YOUR BANK ACCOUNT READY, YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET RICH.

THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM SCAM, IT IS VERY REAL AS WE HAVE BEEN USING THE TECHNIQUES EXPLAINED IN THE BOOK TO CASH IN GOOD CHEESE, YOUR SUCCESS DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH YOU CAN USE THE BOOK.

order for the eBook today, send email to akins_david14@yahoo.com or inbox us here www.facebook.com/winningtrain

THIS IS A REAL BOOK YOU WILL NEVER REGRET BUYING, ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO TAKE YOUR TIME TO STUDY IT.
QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED AND CLARIFICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN IN-CASE YOU COME ACROSS ANY PROBLEM IN THE BOOK.

PRICE: $75, First 20 get a discount of $25.... Negotiation is allowed.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR , ORDER FOR YOUR OWN COPY NOW
LIKE OUR PAGE ON www.facebook.com/winningtrain TO GET FREE GAMES EVERY WEEK

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Bad Choice Of Siut @ The Fifa Ballon D'or Award / Free Single Bet Tips!!!!!!! / Stop Betting On Football. Basketball Is The Goldmine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.