Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,123 members, 7,957,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Meet Adeh, The Artist That Caught Victoriouz Icon’s Attention - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Meet Adeh, The Artist That Caught Victoriouz Icon’s Attention (808 Views)

MP3: Victoriouz Icon X Fela Kuti – I Remember (prod. By Victoriouz Icon) / Another Hit Produced By Victoriouz Icon / NEW MUSIC: Petayor X Vector -king Kong Remix (prod. By Victoriouz Icon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Adeh, The Artist That Caught Victoriouz Icon’s Attention by zibi2(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2015
Tell us who Adeh is
The real name is adebayo adeleke ayokunle, am a native of Ajowa akoko in ondo state and am in my early 20s.

How would you define your style of music
Ermm, Afro pop, I do Afro pop

You are signed to Sound Hill music gang, owned by victoriouz icon a well known producer in the Nigerian music industry, how does that make you feel?
Wow being signed to Soundhill music gang is a blessing, like the label boss Victoriouz icon is a very nice person and a genius, being in Soundhill music gang makes me feel blessed

So is Adeh currently in school or a graduate
Adeh is in school

What’s your opinion about music business in Nigeria
Well,I would say that all musicians in Nigeria should keep dishing out good music, And the ones that are not making it should step up their games, we’ve got fans to please

Listening to your music, one will easily experience a blend of
different genres of music. What can you call your biggest
musical influence ?
My biggest musical influence is D’banj

Celebrity’s life is always considered as ephemeral. Would  you be
putting something down for the future ?
Yeah Sure, I have plans

Can we take a peep into the SHMG family? You live together?
Yeah we do

How will you discipline yourself from making fame and money
get into your head ?
I can’t let fame and money get into my head, I would continue to live my humble life, And in whatever i do,i will always remember where i ws coming from

Fame definitely comes with women. How do you plan on managing yours?
Hahahahaha, God would help

Do you think you have any competition in the industry today?
The industry itself is a competition, but I’ve got my eyes on the price, no distractions, I would keep being me.

Okay, thanks for having us, before we leave drop a word for the fans
God bless all of you, I’ll keep giving you good music, Good music all the way.

Meanwhile you can follow Adeh on Twitter & instagram @Thereal_adeh
And follow Victoriouz icon on Twitter and instagram @Victoriouzicon

Re: Meet Adeh, The Artist That Caught Victoriouz Icon’s Attention by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2015
All diz upcoming producers tryin 2 follow jazzy's footsteps.... Victorius icon wen last u produce any hit sng or sing any meaninful sng.... U dn go start ur own record label kum even sign artist join.... Anywayz gudluck wit ur wateva

(1) (Reply)

A Message From Charles Coublon The-cube Akwuba( Dj Coublon)...very Touching / Raekado Banks Vs Lil Kesh / Rapper Olumide Oloba Is Set To Drop His Album “ORI NI”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.