Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

5 Best Free Customer Support Wordpress Help Desk Plugins For Customer Care - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Best Free Customer Support Wordpress Help Desk Plugins For Customer Care (1555 Views)

My Top 5 Recommended Wordpress Plugins For New Bloggers / Webmasters Help Needed **I Need A Good Host That Support Wordpress**help Please / PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Free Customer Support Wordpress Help Desk Plugins For Customer Care by oskaaay(m): 5:27pm On May 09, 2015
In this article, we will review 5 Best WordPress Help Desk Plugins for Customer Support. Thus you are free to also add yours via the comment after the article.

It has become essential to build help desk as crucial part of online platform to make it easier for clients/customers to reach out to you/your organization and also responding back to them, keeping record of transactions etc.

Thus lets get started,

5) WP Support Plus Responsive Ticket System

This plugin adds to WordPress the features of a complete ticket system with 100% responsive and 100% Ajax functionality. This allows users to submit tickets to report problems or get support on whatever you want. Users can set the status, priority and category of each ticket

4) Awesome Support
Awesome Support is the most advanced support plugin for WordPress. It is the result of two years of work, research, and improvement. Most of its features are an answer to user requests for a helpdesk and that’s what makes it the best support plugin for WordPress.

3) WPHelpDesk
This plugin provider allows the use of online Demo to test run the functions of the plugin. Some features included below.

2) Help Scout

With 15 days free trial, you can give Help Scout a try to decide if it is right for the intended purpose or not. Some of the feature are highlighted in this article......

1) Z.... Full details with The platforms to use them on at http://webdesignwealth.com/5-best-free-wordpress-help-desk-plugins-for-customer-support/
Re: 5 Best Free Customer Support Wordpress Help Desk Plugins For Customer Care by mycatchers: 9:22am On Feb 29, 2016
I just finished my own [url=http://mycatchers.com/blog-post/customer-support-evolution-in-a-wordpress-community/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=plugin&utm_campaign=Catchers%20Helpdesk]article[/url] about customer support evolution in a WordPress community. Please check

(1) (Reply)

How I Get 50,000 Page View Per Day Organic Traffic / How Will I Verified Uk Adsense And Change Paying Details / Verified Naija Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.