Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Men And Women Who Wears The Dirtiest Underwear. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men And Women Who Wears The Dirtiest Underwear. (1897 Views)

Causes and Solutions To Alopacia/Hairloss And Baldness In Men And Women / Losing Fat Belt For Men And Women Without Exercise Now Available In Nigeria / Study Concludes That Women Who Squirt During Sex Are Actually Peeing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Women Who Wears The Dirtiest Underwear. by chiibekee(f): 6:05pm On May 09, 2015
This question came up in school when a friend of mine asked during conversation. What's your opinion?

1 Like

Re: Men And Women Who Wears The Dirtiest Underwear. by Pinkieblue(f): 6:10pm On May 09, 2015
men undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

they wear their boxers for more than a week without washing it

and the fact is that they might have only one or two
Re: Men And Women Who Wears The Dirtiest Underwear. by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 09, 2015
i just cant even think of it self....

knowing a full grown guy or lady..putting on an underwear or boxers for one week??....u be papa ajasko or mama ajasko??

i nor fit talk say na man or na woman oo...make una decide abeg!!!
Re: Men And Women Who Wears The Dirtiest Underwear. by tohpahz(f): 6:31pm On May 09, 2015
Lol.. now i don't really know..
Have seen some really neat guys..
And also some neat girls..
So I'd say both wear it equally embarassed

But it's somehow oo,for a guy/gal to wear dirty underwear..
I think he/she nids mental evaluation..

Please don't forget to vote for me,tohpahz for miss nl.. Thanks smiley
Re: Men And Women Who Wears The Dirtiest Underwear. by Tapout(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2015
Pinkieblue:
men undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

u sound so sure....do u have a male sibling??
Re: Men And Women Who Wears The Dirtiest Underwear. by Pinkieblue(f): 6:38pm On May 09, 2015
patrickdarlins:
i just cant even think of it self....

knowing a full grown guy or lady..putting on an underwear or boxers for one week??....u be papa ajasko or mama ajasko??

i nor fit talk say na man or na woman oo...make una decide abeg!!!

u got it all wrong, why should u insult mama and papa ajasco, what type of comment is that

na merlin them be grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Men And Women Who Wears The Dirtiest Underwear. by Pinkieblue(f): 6:40pm On May 09, 2015
Tapout:

u sound so sure....do u have a male sibling??

don't act as if u don't know what i am talking about
Re: Men And Women Who Wears The Dirtiest Underwear. by An2elect2(f): 6:47pm On May 09, 2015
I heard guys but am yet to see one who wears dirty undies. All the guys around me are neat to the...
Re: Men And Women Who Wears The Dirtiest Underwear. by Tapout(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2015
Pinkieblue:

don't act as if u don't know what i am talking about

r u surprised?? undecided
Re: Men And Women Who Wears The Dirtiest Underwear. by Tallesty1(m): 6:54pm On May 09, 2015
Pinkieblue:

How you know.

Did you study male boxers in school?

Or do you always check a guy's boxer?

Sha, judging from the nature of things, I think it is possible for a pant that a lady wore for just one day to be more dirty than a boxer that a guy wore for 4 days.

3 Likes

Re: Men And Women Who Wears The Dirtiest Underwear. by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 09, 2015
Pinkieblue:

u got it all wrong, why should u insult mama and papa ajasco, what type of comment is that

na merlin them be grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
funny...lols....nor mind me jor
Re: Men And Women Who Wears The Dirtiest Underwear. by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 09, 2015
An2elect2:
I heard guys but am yet to see one who wears dirty undies. All the guys around me are neat to the...
i dey suspect u dis girl......how u take know how all d boys around u deir boxers clean....

chaiiii...chineke meeeeeeeee...lols
Re: Men And Women Who Wears The Dirtiest Underwear. by Pinkieblue(f): 9:13pm On May 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
How you know.

Did you study male boxers in school?

Or do you always check a guy's boxer?

Sha, judging from the nature of things, I think it is possible for a pant that a lady wore for just one day to be more dirty than a boxer that a guy wore for 4 days.

How u ma sef take know ,

judging from your statement u said u think "its possible" that means u are not sure. Which means that ur statement is not true :p
Re: Men And Women Who Wears The Dirtiest Underwear. by Pinkieblue(f): 9:16pm On May 09, 2015
Tapout:

r u surprised?? undecided

About
Re: Men And Women Who Wears The Dirtiest Underwear. by Nobody: 12:35am On May 10, 2015
patrickdarlins:
i dey suspect u dis girl......how u take know how all d boys around u deir boxers clean....

chaiiii...chineke meeeeeeeee...lols
she is their mentor now
Re: Men And Women Who Wears The Dirtiest Underwear. by Nobody: 6:21am On May 10, 2015
stardragon:
she is their mentor now
really??...i never knew..

thanks for the info....lols
Re: Men And Women Who Wears The Dirtiest Underwear. by missKiffy(f): 4:55pm On May 10, 2015
It's men, some guys won't wash their boxers for days

(1) (Reply)

I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine / Kidney Failure Victim Needs Your Help. Can You Help Her? / Blood Group Can Affect Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.