Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Kidney Failure Victim Needs Your Help. Can You Help Her? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kidney Failure Victim Needs Your Help. Can You Help Her? (1898 Views)

Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure / Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidney Failure Victim Needs Your Help. Can You Help Her? by nijerbabe(f): 5:17pm On May 23, 2006
Until January, this year, 15-year-old Miss Glory Edward bubbled with life. Indeed, the parents of the Senior Secondary One (SSI) student of Eneka Government Secondary School, Port Harcourt, dreamt of a bright future for her.

Suddenly, all the joy and expectations came crashing under the weight of an ailment that has been diagnosed by doctors at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH) as “Chronic renal failure” occasioned by a faulty kidney.

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2006/may/23/national-23-05-2006-006.htm
Re: Kidney Failure Victim Needs Your Help. Can You Help Her? by Rlst84sale(m): 4:05am On Apr 07, 2007
Stay away from animal products in your foods, eat raw fruits and vegetables, eat whole grain bread, stay away from white bread, table salt, white sugar, most especially animal product. Email this pastor in Nigeria Tsfchurch@yahoo.com ask for pastor Tony Akinyemi, he has a lot of information you will need. He came to train here in The U.S. God bless.
Re: Kidney Failure Victim Needs Your Help. Can You Help Her? by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 07, 2007
Rlst84sale:

Stay away from animal products in your foods, eat raw fruits and vegetables, eat whole grain bread, stay away from white bread, table salt, white sugar, most especially animal product. Email this pastor in Nigeria Tsfchurch@yahoo.com ask for pastor Tony Akinyemi, he has a lot of information you will need. He came to train here in The U.S. God bless.

What has this got to do with chronic kidney failure?

@ topic. Get a transplant asap.
Re: Kidney Failure Victim Needs Your Help. Can You Help Her? by Rlst84sale(m): 12:12am On Apr 08, 2007
Kidney failure is a result of bad diet and life style, do your home work u will understand
Re: Kidney Failure Victim Needs Your Help. Can You Help Her? by kebab(f): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2007
davidylan:

What has this got to do with chronic kidney failure?

@Rlst84sale

i think you should be careful with the advise you're giving so thet YOU don't end up confusing people. i can't really understand why you have such affinity for that website and the hallelujah diet. you're entitled to it but stop making out like it is the solution to every and all problems on the surface of d earth!

@ topic
i think the intent of the poster was to solicit for funds to help this young nigerian girl. do take time out to read the attached link of the sun newspapers which has the full story. her doctors have recommended a transplant and treatment for her, and what they need is money. her treatment would cost about 1.5 million naira and her parents can't afford the money. they don't even have the money.
Re: Kidney Failure Victim Needs Your Help. Can You Help Her? by Rlst84sale(m): 1:51am On Apr 15, 2007
@Kebaf

I think you should go and read the books before you jump into conclusion. You write like your have some kind of vested interest in some medical or pharmaceutical organizations.

Almost 95% of diseases and sicknesses are caused by diet and life style. Recent research and results have made it clear. If you haven't read those books you shouldn't make conclusions, they even have the right kind of food combination charts that you can feed your body with to stay very healthy and strong, even to cure and heal your body if you have disease in your body.

I have respect for your knowledge and years of practice but until you read those books you won't agree with me. It's a biblical facts, that has been medically researched and has been practically applied. I'm not writing about my personal theory or something taught in a class. This is what has been researched and being lived daily in North Carolina State (that's where the garden is located) and all around the world. I don't work for them, neither do I have any vested interest, it's my love for my fellow Naija people that makes me want to share the news. So don't discourage them, let them get the information too. It will cost less to go a diet way than medication and surgery way, and if you are not sick, you will be better off to know what to do to stay healthy. Thank you.
Re: Kidney Failure Victim Needs Your Help. Can You Help Her? by kebab(f): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2007
rstl4sale

it seems to me u r d one wit a vested interest.

i only give information on what i know, and i havent been referring people to visit any website, buy any book or contact any persons.

i dont necessarily have to agree with u on ur views, u r entitled to urs and i am entitled to mine!
Re: Kidney Failure Victim Needs Your Help. Can You Help Her? by bigbumper(f): 11:37am On May 07, 2007
Rlst84sale:

Kidney failure is a result of bad diet and life style, do your home work u will understand

Ignorance is bliss.

(1) (Reply)

Urology And Gnaecology Solutions / Cilantro Leaves / Help Pleasesssssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.