Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Female Kids: Does Yr Mother Feel You Think Your Better Than Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Kids: Does Yr Mother Feel You Think Your Better Than Her? (834 Views)

Dont You Think Your Family Need This? / see how parents know When Their female Kids Lose Their Virginity / Has Yr Mother Ever Told You, You Have Yr Fathers Pples Bad Attitude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Kids: Does Yr Mother Feel You Think Your Better Than Her? by onila(f): 9:25pm On May 09, 2015
Growing up, I always clashed with my mama
I had a more privileged upbringing than my mother
better schools, just less hard life than her in general etc

and also since my parents divorced
there was pressure on me too put my family together
I worried badly for I and my siblings future
something my mother never really worried abt like the way I thought she should

to be continued
Re: Female Kids: Does Yr Mother Feel You Think Your Better Than Her? by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 09, 2015
¿

3 Likes

Re: Female Kids: Does Yr Mother Feel You Think Your Better Than Her? by Waspy(m): 10:11pm On May 09, 2015
Onila.... When was your last menstrual period? sad
Re: Female Kids: Does Yr Mother Feel You Think Your Better Than Her? by AfricanApple(f): 11:12pm On May 09, 2015
grin grin
Re: Female Kids: Does Yr Mother Feel You Think Your Better Than Her? by Miami11: 11:28pm On May 09, 2015
Please rephrase your post very hard to understand,
I will give a shot though,

Do you mean because your mommy is single she pushes you hard to maintain your marriage and not be like her?

Scenario 2, do you think because your mommy is single she envies you, please clarify so we can help you better?
Re: Female Kids: Does Yr Mother Feel You Think Your Better Than Her? by cococandy(f): 12:23am On May 10, 2015
grin grin
Re: Female Kids: Does Yr Mother Feel You Think Your Better Than Her? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:31pm On May 10, 2015
Onila this is nonsense
Re: Female Kids: Does Yr Mother Feel You Think Your Better Than Her? by ojeota(f): 11:52pm On May 10, 2015
Waiting for part two
Re: Female Kids: Does Yr Mother Feel You Think Your Better Than Her? by Nobody: 7:58am On May 11, 2015
I can definitely relate to the topic
Re: Female Kids: Does Yr Mother Feel You Think Your Better Than Her? by SAMBARRY: 8:40am On May 11, 2015
grin grin grin
Waspy:
Onila.... When was your last menstrual period? sad
Re: Female Kids: Does Yr Mother Feel You Think Your Better Than Her? by SAMBARRY: 8:40am On May 11, 2015
grin grin
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Onila this is nonsense
Re: Female Kids: Does Yr Mother Feel You Think Your Better Than Her? by SAMBARRY: 8:42am On May 11, 2015
I don't even know the difference between onila and tpia grin grin

2 of them are similar and have a lot in common grin

onila are you now into comedy or amusement business? grin
Re: Female Kids: Does Yr Mother Feel You Think Your Better Than Her? by Kimoni: 9:14am On May 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I don't even know the difference between onila and tpia grin grin

2 of them are similar and have a lot in common grin

onila are you now into comedy or amusement business? grin

You know, for a long time, I thought there were the same person until I noticed some things are very different about them despite all the similarities eg tpia follows no one while Onila follows the whole world but I love them both anyways

They are the reason why I keep coming back to NL

Cococandy, I see you enjoy them both as well
Re: Female Kids: Does Yr Mother Feel You Think Your Better Than Her? by SAMBARRY: 9:18am On May 11, 2015
They are too funny and ridiculous yet they're angry when no one takes them seriously grin grin
Kimoni:

You know, for a long time, I thought there were the same person until I noticed their style/emphasis is different but I love them both anyways

Re: Female Kids: Does Yr Mother Feel You Think Your Better Than Her? by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 11, 2015
firstEVA:
¿
exactly
Re: Female Kids: Does Yr Mother Feel You Think Your Better Than Her? by cococandy(f): 2:00pm On May 11, 2015
A lot. Eccentric they are. grin
Kimoni:

You know, for a long time, I thought there were the same person until I noticed some things are very different about them despite all the similarities eg tpia follows no one while Onila follows the whole world but I love them both anyways

(1) (Reply)

Married But Can’t Work In Same Organisation / #ifnobegod:now Trending On Twitter(pics)..happy New Month / Weird Relationship With An Uncle, Should I Do Something?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.