Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident (43436 Views)

Regina Askia-Wiliams Daughter, Stephanie Hornecker Flaunts Legs / Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by publicenemy(m): 11:44pm On May 09, 2015
Sh1t
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by solotutu(m): 11:54pm On May 09, 2015
adeekiti:
Thank God it's not in Nigeria it happened
as in if Na naija Ahh she go son go beyond yonder if she wasn't attended to in d ICU IN NG she for Don kpemeh
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by charlie009: 12:00am On May 10, 2015
He that watches over u n ur family neither sleeps nor slumber.so give thanks 4 His faithfulness that never fails.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by bladyhomehush: 12:05am On May 10, 2015
Pray 4 her recovery
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by Nobody: 12:10am On May 10, 2015
Ivory coast?
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by beyoncausme: 12:14am On May 10, 2015
wishing her a speedy recovery ....

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by sinaj(f): 12:14am On May 10, 2015
Tolexander:
what warrants posting 'Hallelujah' in the news?

itz sunday wink
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by weyreypey: 12:17am On May 10, 2015
Tolexander:
at all.

the happiness is totally irrelevant to my existence.
Hallelujah!!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by Nobody: 12:26am On May 10, 2015
solotutu:
as in if Na naija Ahh she go son go beyond yonder if she wasn't attended to in d ICU IN NG she for Don kpemeh
bros u don get am for wetin I mean grin
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by Wolexdey(m): 12:34am On May 10, 2015
Thanks to GOD ALMIGHTY.
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by tolulinks(m): 1:38am On May 10, 2015
Dear Regina, it's "I'm too weak with relief not RELIEVE" don't say that next time ok?
thanks
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by ngoziama: 1:51am On May 10, 2015
adeekiti:

Lol!!! Don't worry because change has come
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by TEAMTWACI: 2:23am On May 10, 2015
Wish her quick recovery embarassed embarassed

Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL kiss kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

Vote brain and beauty
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by Toks2008(m): 3:49am On May 10, 2015
adeekiti:

Yes o,otherwise na RIP what a country
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by Svelteb(f): 4:11am On May 10, 2015
Thank God for her life nd also no lives were lost eventually. Wishing her quickest recovery.
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by ibkgab001: 5:48am On May 10, 2015
God will resositate her
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by umarc19: 6:25am On May 10, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . . When were you born? You missed out dude!

Wat does the question has to do with my DOB?
Just answer me if u were not born d same time with me or just read n walk away.
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by bossGeh(f): 6:27am On May 10, 2015
Osa Uwese smiley
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by Nobody: 6:55am On May 10, 2015
Didn't know b1tches can sing and bless the name of the Lord. An old b1tch at that!

Why share this on Facebook? To evoke sympathy or what?

I didn't miss words like "interning in her father's company and vacationing". I bet that is the thrust of this piece. A close investigation of the said company would reveal one of these numerous shops/offices that oyibos set up in African countries to scam us cos of the colour of their skin.

Thank God sha.
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by femmy2010(m): 7:13am On May 10, 2015
Thank God she is fine
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by timilehing(m): 7:27am On May 10, 2015
Thank God she's safe
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by Nobody: 7:43am On May 10, 2015
Wishing stephanie quick recovery
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by jbl007(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2015
Tolexander:
at all.

Thats cruel...ur silence would've bn sooo appreciated.
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by mcseun1(m): 8:09am On May 10, 2015
Thank God her life is still intact

Vote www.nairaland.com/trypa for miss nairaland 2015
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by may01(f): 8:46am On May 10, 2015
Tolexander:
at all.
I'm sure the Hallelujah was to God on their behalf
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by Originalsly: 9:13am On May 10, 2015
Hmmm..... full side impact from a truck.... she suffered no injury because she had on a seatbelt (seatbelts prevent injuries from front collisions...side/ curtain airbags for side impacts)....but on getting out the car (guess the door worked fine despite the impact)....she fell and hit her head. Now that fall from the car seat....(hmmm...or did she get out from the moonroof?)...is the cause for serious head and neck injuries...so serious she had to be admitted to ICU for 2 days....and wow...on the third day she was given a clean bill of health! Wow!....I'll say hallelujah as soon as I manage to swallow this story.
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by IYANGBALI: 9:57am On May 10, 2015
Eyaaaaaaaaa I hope she didn't dead? RIP if she do
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by kayalla(f): 10:15am On May 10, 2015
God will heal her o
kpele
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by Nobody: 11:01am On May 10, 2015
Lilimax:
Hallelujah because the devil has been defeated. smiley He planned to kill then but God thwarted his plans. Alleluia!

So the 10,000 that died in Nepal was not thwarted by God? But allowed "Satan" to accomplish it? Satan planned to kill them? Because you just heard a one sided story? What if they were drunk and on the wheels? Satan made them drunk too? What if they were over speeding? Satan was on the steering? Chaii... It will never be well with Europe. What these people did to our brains eh.... Chinike ekwela ihe ojo.
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by Sunglow: 11:35am On May 10, 2015
may01:

This is a testimony, I am happy for them.
You got any problem with that?
Help me ask am.Hallelujah to God forevermore!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame / Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) / Uche Jombo Replies Chioma Akpota: "Dont Let The Devil Use You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.