Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident (43433 Views)

Regina Askia-Wiliams Daughter, Stephanie Hornecker Flaunts Legs / Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by Sunglow: 11:38am On May 10, 2015
20pounds:
Didn't know b1tches can sing and bless the name of the Lord. An old b1tch at that!

Why share this on Facebook? To evoke sympathy or what?

I didn't miss words like "interning in her father's company and vacationing". I bet that is the thrust of this piece. A close investigation of the said company would reveal one of these numerous shops/offices that oyibos set up in African countries to scam us cos of the colour of their skin.
You
Thank God sha.
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by Sunglow: 11:40am On May 10, 2015
20pounds:
Didn't know b1tches can sing and bless the name of the Lord. An old b1tch at that!

Why share this on Facebook? To evoke sympathy or what?

I didn't miss words like "interning in her father's company and vacationing". I bet that is the thrust of this piece. A close investigation of the said company would reveal one of these numerous shops/offices that oyibos set up in African countries to scam us cos of the colour of their skin.
You
Thank God sha.
You are a racist and you sure do have a poverty mentality. Change is in the Air, embrace it!
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by Nobody: 11:45am On May 10, 2015
umarc19:

Wat does the question has to do with my DOB?
Just answer me if u were not born d same time with me or just read n walk away.
. . . . I don't realy understand you tho . . But to answer your question, if you don't know here genuinely . . . 'She is an actress', a very good one @ that. One of the best in the 90's in Nigeria, hence my asking your DOB. Atleast a kid born in The Year 2000 would actually be 15 years old now! How time flies!!
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by Normosa(m): 2:49pm On May 10, 2015
The word Ghastly....what does it mean?
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 10, 2015
Thank God everywhere. What was he doing before the accident? Watching the Regular Show?!! Jeeez!!!

Good think motherluck was there to coverup and treat the fc$@kup
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 10, 2015
Sunglow:
You are a racist and you sure do have a poverty mentality. Change is in the Air, embrace it!

Don't be deceived son, racism is very much alive. You will never know until you have been around.

As per poverty mentality I laugh in Koma! grin grin
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 10, 2015
Sunglow:

Don't be deceived son, racism is very much alive. You will never know until you have been around.

As per poverty mentality; I laugh in Koma! grin grin
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by aiksneffects: 4:48pm On May 10, 2015
adeekiti:
Thank God it's not in Nigeria it happened

And praise God it happened in other country? .

Who cares where the accident? .

You should be praying for non-occurance of accident, not discrimination where it occurs
Re: Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident by solotutu(m): 11:24pm On May 12, 2015
GOD is good! Like GOD has bin doing wonders lately

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / Davido Storms Club Joker In Benin (Photos) / Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.