Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

E No Fit Happen!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / E No Fit Happen!!! (765 Views)

I No Fit Laff Ooooooooooo / I No Fit Laugh Ooooo / Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E No Fit Happen!!! by akpumping7720(m): 12:05am On May 10, 2015
I decided to go and chill out in Mr. Biggs when I saw one guy with his girlfriend enjoying themselves. Not too long, in front of them was the waiter with the bill which was about 20k.

To my surprise the girl quickly opened her purse brought out 21k, paid and told the waiter to keep the balance. After the waiter had left, the guy started asking her, baby why didn't u allow me to take care of the bills.

It was then the girl said something that impressed me, she actually told the guy that she's not after his money that the only thing she needs from him is his love, care and attention.

Almost immediately, I heard a voice ''cut! cut!! cut!!! cut!!!!! It was the director and right behind me was the camera man.

It was then I said to myself "Okaaaayyy" I for fear oooo. Na movie dem dey shoot, no wonder !!!!!!! because de last time dis kind thing happen for real life na 1900 during the time of Lord Lugard.
Re: E No Fit Happen!!! by Henrypraise41(m): 12:12am On May 10, 2015
You are so funny, but all this billionaire children can afford it o becaus they spend in dollars
Re: E No Fit Happen!!! by loomer: 12:16am On May 10, 2015
Ok
Re: E No Fit Happen!!! by akpumping7720(m): 6:11am On May 10, 2015
Henrypraise41:
You are so funny, but all this billionaire children can afford it o becaus they spend in dollars
Its true sha... But majority still prefer to date someone from a wealthy home. And if the wealthy parents give their daughters to broke niggas wealth could have spread round to a reasonable percentage!

(1) (Reply)

What A Girl Can Do, Mama Can Equally Do It / The Many Faces Of A Lady / Wise Quotes - Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.