Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

I No Fit Laff Ooooooooooo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I No Fit Laff Ooooooooooo (1314 Views)

Come And Laff , Laff It Loud / Laff Out Loud With My Hilarious Collections (photos) / Share And View Some Funny Pics....ah No Fit Laff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I No Fit Laff Ooooooooooo by angelgabriel26(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
National Association of House Wives has written a letter congratulating the Federal government for bringing the country into recession.
According to the Association, their husbands now return home in the evening straight from the office after work as the husbands no longer have money to visit nkwobi and isiewu joints and stay there till late in the nights.
Also, the Association said that they are having a good laugh against their husband's side-chicks who their husbands have abandoned for some time now. Their husbands no longer have enough money to spend at home let alone spending for the side chicks so many husbands have opted to be faithful to their wives this period of depression to save money and have peace of mind from the complaints of those side chicks who of recent have been venturing in unending complaints that the men no longer give them money as before .
Who says there is nothing good that can come out from this recession.

Na copy I copy oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I No Fit Laff Ooooooooooo by Flexherbal(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
Funny people!

(1) (Reply)

Santa Claus Daughter / Name This Hairstyle / Comedian Akpororo Presents Plantain & Egg as Birthday Gift To Wife(Cute Though)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.