Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

More Trouble For Polytheists Trinitarians!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Trouble For Polytheists Trinitarians!!! (459 Views)

TRINITARIANS, How Do You Honestly Interpret This Verse In The Bible? / More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) / A Question Directed To Trinitarians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Trouble For Polytheists Trinitarians!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:16am On May 10, 2015
Three of the four gospel accounts contain a reference to the statement made by Jesus concerning blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. These three passages read as follows.

Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks[b] a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him;[/b] but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come (Matthew 12:31-32).

Assuredly, I say to you, a[b]ll sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation—because they said, “He has an unclean spirit”[/b] (Mark 3:28-30).

And a[b]nyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven[/b] (Luke 12:10).

NOW TRINITARIANS SAY GOD IS MADE up OF THREE DISTINCT PERSONS, NAMELY[b] GOD THE FATHER,[/b] GOD THE SON [/b]AND [b]GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT

By inference, they say GOD THE FATHER IS A DISTINCT PERSON FROM GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT, SO ARE THEY SAYING GOD THE FATHER YHWH IS NO LONGER A SPIRIT? (JOHN 4:24). OR ARE THEY SAYING GOD THE FATHER IS NOT HOLY?...NOW IF THEY AGREE THAT GOD THE FATHER IS HOLY AND A SPIRIT, THEN HE IS NO OTHER PERSON THAN THE HOLY SPIRIT. IF THEY DENY, THEN THEY ARE IN A DEEPER MESS.

AGAIN, IF GOD THE FATHER IS NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT, THEN IT IMPLIES BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD THE FATHER WILL BE FORGIVEN

NB: THE DOCTRINE OF TRINITY WAS CREATED IN AD 352 BY A ROMAN EMPEROR CONSTANTINE. REMEMBER, THIS WAS DON 4 GOOD CENTURIES AFTER JESUS' HAD BEEN CRUCIFIED. OPEN YOUR EYES MY BROTHERS.

TRINITARIANS, PLEASE EXPLAIN THESE SCRIPTURES, SINCE YOU DENY JESUS CHRIST IS THE FATHER

1. Colossians 1:16 " For[b] by him were all things created,[/b] that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:"

2. John 1:10 "John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not."

3. John 14:8-9 Joh 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
4. Revelations 4:2-3 " At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it. 3 And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian. A rainbow, resembling an emerald, encircled the throne."

I could go on and on and on and on

JESUS CHRIST IS THE FATHER
Re: More Trouble For Polytheists Trinitarians!!! by bingbagbo(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Children: A Heritage From God / What Do You Think About This Prayer... / Time Is Fast Running Out 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.