Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Woman Enters Chris Brown Mansion, Cooks And Waits Unclad For Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Enters Chris Brown Mansion, Cooks And Waits Unclad For Him (1665 Views)

Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat / Wizkid's Artwork Created By Chris Brown (photo) / Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Enters Chris Brown Mansion, Cooks And Waits Unclad For Him by tunluvus: 9:20am On May 10, 2015
Amira Kodcia Ayeb, a 21-year-old Tunisian native living in Los Angeles, California was arrested late Wednesday after multi-talented American recording artist, dancer, and actor Chris Brown and his crew found her naked on his bed at his rented California mansion.

Chris Brown came home two days later after his birthday celebration in Las Vegas, to find Ayeb naked on his bed. He immediately alerted the Lost Hills Sheriff Department and Ayeb was taken into custody shortly after. The singer posted a photo of Ayeb on Instagram to vent about the ordeal.

“I get home and find this crazy individual in my house,” Brown wrote on Instagram. “She had broken the hinges off the doors. She found time to cook her several meAls (sic). She Wrote (sic) ‘I love you’ on the walls,” Brown said.

“She threw out my daughters clothing as well as my dogs stuff,” Brown wrote. “Then had all these crazy voodoo things around my crib.”

Just four days prior, Ayeb posted a message online revealing she was in Malibu, California "searching for her home," also claiming that her last name was ‘Brown.’
READ MORE : http://naijatroller.com/woman-enters-chris-brown-mansion-cooks-and-waits-naked-for-him/

Re: Woman Enters Chris Brown Mansion, Cooks And Waits Unclad For Him by SAMBARRY: 9:28am On May 10, 2015
I feel pity for the lady
Re: Woman Enters Chris Brown Mansion, Cooks And Waits Unclad For Him by boolet: 9:33am On May 10, 2015
Crush gone wild cool
Re: Woman Enters Chris Brown Mansion, Cooks And Waits Unclad For Him by loomer: 9:36am On May 10, 2015
Na mental home dem go go drop her soon
Re: Woman Enters Chris Brown Mansion, Cooks And Waits Unclad For Him by marshalcarter: 9:46am On May 10, 2015
#listenin to lil Wayne-KRAZY!!!
Re: Woman Enters Chris Brown Mansion, Cooks And Waits Unclad For Him by chucky234(m): 10:45am On May 10, 2015
Whor.e everywhere . . Biko Vote Trypa for Miss Nairaland 2015

1 Like

Re: Woman Enters Chris Brown Mansion, Cooks And Waits Unclad For Him by safarigirl(f): 12:07pm On May 10, 2015
chucky234:
Whor.e everywhere
Biko Vote Trypa for Miss Nairaland 2015
my dear, going about calling people 'who-res', will not make anyone vote for the lady you're supporting for Mss Nairaland.

For all we know, your candidate might just be an attention-seeking who-re as well, apologies to her.....it's not fresh

1 Like

Re: Woman Enters Chris Brown Mansion, Cooks And Waits Unclad For Him by Trypa(f): 12:18pm On May 10, 2015
safarigirl:
my dear, going about calling people 'who-res', will not make anyone vote for the lady you're supporting for Mss Nairaland.

For all we know, your candidate might just be an attention-seeking who-re as well, apologies to her.....it's not fresh

Dearies am not either of them ok? Mayb dats his expression but plz am not either of them thank
N don't forget to vote tnkzwink
Re: Woman Enters Chris Brown Mansion, Cooks And Waits Unclad For Him by chucky234(m): 12:25pm On May 10, 2015
safarigirl:

And you think its cool addressing elder "my dear", my comment is my personal opinion and got nothing to do with whom I campaign for.
Guess that's hard for you to comprehend,hmmm see me see wahala.
Re: Woman Enters Chris Brown Mansion, Cooks And Waits Unclad For Him by kreamidiva(f): 4:28pm On May 10, 2015
She needs help faaast!

(1) (Reply)

best app to redeem gift cards in nigeria read / Wizkid Shares Another Photos After His Show At Leverkusen / Photos Of Kemi Olunloyo Who Slammed Olajumoke Orisaguna She May Go Back Hawking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.