Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,247 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Oh Canada - Part 2 The Love And Romance Conundrum! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oh Canada - Part 2 The Love And Romance Conundrum! (551 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Oh Canada - Part 2 The Love And Romance Conundrum! by torontoboy(m): 10:00am On May 10, 2015
Like Billy Ocean once sang: 'I used to believe that life was a fairy tale'

By this in particular, i always thought North American ladies were the stuff Hollywood films everly project!

Romantic, candle light dining, flowers and chocolate loving ladies!

This was when way back i was a JJC fresh off the boat fella!

Now? I can see clearly now the rain is gone!

I've come to understand that though the envelope (skin color) may be different, the contents are usually the same old, same old!

Toronto is a lot like Lagos where everyone has come to hustle and make money!

The thinking is that Nigerian ladies are too materialistic and money hungry!

If you've been in that boat and think the ladies abroad (no matter the nationality) are any different, you have another think coming, trust me!

When it comes to sex, love and dating, there is an interesting angle to the whole thing!

The fat white lady will marry the black dude whether African or not seeing that the white bloke prefers slim shady's.

The black bloke will mostly marry the fat lady for papers.

You see them in the mall with the lady in tow looking unhappy and checking out ladies when wifey is not looking!

The white dude who is on top of his game prefers exotic ladies like Chinese etc since they don't come with as much attitude as their white counterpart and hey, they look sexier eh?

The brown skin (Indian or Pakistani/ Guyanese etc) especially those born here are looking for the whites to marry. It's a leg up the social ladder!

The Somalians will not marry outside of their own. Good thing too, for even though they are beautiful, they've got some anger issues that may result in black hawk down kind of thingy for the man!

Ethiopians sometimes may break protocol and marry an outsider! That would make my personal dream come through! Nice looking ladies sha they are!

The Filipinos, Islanders (Jamaicans, Dominican Republic etc) will marry you for papers at the drop of a hat and not necessarily out of love!

If you are skinny,handsome, a sports person etc and rich to boot, the skinny blondes will be lining up to your door!

I could go on and on, but at the days end true love without some ulterior benefits such as money etc is hard to find oh!

For that, you have to go to Provinces where dem never open eye like Manitoba, Prince Edward Island etc!

So for you dissing the Nigerian ladies, love is where you find it!

Bibire ko se fi owo ra!
Re: Oh Canada - Part 2 The Love And Romance Conundrum! by justwise(m): 10:03am On May 10, 2015
You don't need a new thread for part 2 when part 1 is not even a page long.

https://www.nairaland.com/2305088/oh-canada-part-1

Please continue part 2 in part 1

(1)

How To Renew My South Africa Visa / World Scary And Dangerous Roads / Canadian Visitor Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.