Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

My Heart Weeps For All Muslims That Went To Mecca And Meet Their Deaths - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Heart Weeps For All Muslims That Went To Mecca And Meet Their Deaths (541 Views)

FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / ‘I Went To Libya With Two Legs, Came Back An Amputee’ – Returnee / Nigerian Citizen That Went To South Africa For A Vacation Apply For US Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Weeps For All Muslims That Went To Mecca And Meet Their Deaths by excober080(m): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
My heart weeps 4 al d muslims dat went to mecca nd met their deaths.it botherd me so much to hear dat dis pple went der to serve their God so y did they av to die den...God we can not question you,the main important tin is wat kind of life are they living before the death comes in and wat are they doing presently before God take deir lives? No matter who you are or what u are doing nobody is guarantee the next minute to Live............ Inalahi wainalahi rajiun...... May their soul rest in perfect peace and grant dem Alujana fidau........

Re: My Heart Weeps For All Muslims That Went To Mecca And Meet Their Deaths by kachic2: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Why will the police use one way for pple goin to stone d devil and d same way bak to der tents. Dats d cause of dis ugly incidence. RIP
Re: My Heart Weeps For All Muslims That Went To Mecca And Meet Their Deaths by ojun50(m): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
Them go stone devil, devil come vex
Re: My Heart Weeps For All Muslims That Went To Mecca And Meet Their Deaths by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Dey there na... Who suppose weep for each other? The dead that's already in heaven or you that's still on planet Earth?
Re: My Heart Weeps For All Muslims That Went To Mecca And Meet Their Deaths by jamex93(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
R.I.P to them

(1) (Reply)

Accommodation Information For Long Stay In London / Five Things To Look Out For When Using A Taxi ( Especially At Night) / Returning Nigerians In Diaspora Wants FG To Improve Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.