Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best (5468 Views)

Hi. Check out My Creation and Tell Me What You Think Of It. / Please Take A Moment To Review This Picture And Tell Me Where She Is From. / Ladies, Please View These Shoes And Tell Me Which One You Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
u like jack?

undecided
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 10, 2015
Chiam55:

undecided

You know what it is Hun
My cheerleader, that's who u are kiss kiss kiss
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 10, 2015
Chiam55:

undecided
Talk ama share him with u cheesy
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by wunmi590(m): 5:45pm On May 10, 2015
FLAWLES:
And my Kinda Head is not der

Abi your own also be lik bicycle seat? grin
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by wunmi590(m): 5:48pm On May 10, 2015
Lilyomi:
Myn is number four.

You mean oval?, what makes yours the best?
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by wunmi590(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
MY head is not there cheesy

Don't lie, say the truth and shame the devil, you are number 2 grin
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 10, 2015
wunmi590:

Don't lie, say the truth and shame the devil, you are number 2 grin
lailai!!my head na motor cycle seat so is not there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Talk ama share him with u cheesy

That's all I want there's love in sharing grin
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by wunmi590(m): 5:53pm On May 10, 2015
Onemansquad:

ur head na no 3 na

You wey dey share head you b number 2 grin
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 10, 2015
Chiam55:

That's all I want there's love in sharing grin
shocked#faints**jacksparrow1207 come wake me cheesy#someone is about to snatch u from me
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

You know what it is Hun
My cheerleader, that's who u are kiss kiss kiss

Shshsh don't let pretty hear us grin
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked#faints**jacksparrow1207 come wake me cheesy#someone is about to snatch u from me

You tricked me shocked

I yoke I yoke lipsrsealed
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 10, 2015
prettythicksme:

No way. I'm not available
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 10, 2015
Chiam55:

You tricked me shocked

I yoke I yoke lipsrsealed
Abeg no try am again ooo,i dont yoke when it comes to jack cheesy
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 10, 2015
Chiam55:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Abeg no try am again ooo,i dont yoke when it comes to jack cheesy

That's why I luv u
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 10, 2015
Chiam55:

so u dont knw d meanin of cheerleader cheesy#two lovers maid cheesy#jack&I=lovers chaim=maid
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

That's why I luv u
kissi don translate meaning of cheerleader in my words to chiam cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
kissi don translate meaning of cheerleader in my words to chiam cheesy cheesy

No ooooooooo shocked
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

No ooooooooo shocked
hehehehehehe
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehe

U wan implicate me abi?
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

U wan implicate me abi?
how?
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
how?
U know Na tongue
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

U know Na tongue
i dont still get!! cheesy
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
i dont still get!! cheesy

Oya take kiss kiss kiss
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Oya take kiss kiss kiss
Jack!!y are u derailing d interview thread naa undecided
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Jack!!y are u derailing d interview thread naa undecided

I'm not Hun. I only made a statement. They hiding posts but didn't hide misstrashy's post. Isn't that shit?
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I'm not Hun. I only made a statement. They hiding posts but didn't hide misstrashy's post. Isn't that shit?
leave dem jare cheesy kiss
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
leave dem jare cheesy kiss

Me don leave them o. Na to just dey watch
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Me don leave them o. Na to just dey watch
ok dear no vex
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
ok dear no vex

You see as dem wan put fear for my candidate body? Me no go gree dem.
Re: Picture: Romancelanders Let Know Yours And Tell Us Why Yours Is The Best by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

You see as dem wan put fear for my candidate body? Me no go gree dem.
cheesy cheesy goshhhhhh y are u like this naa,keep calm!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enrol Now @ ClassiQue J Fashions school + check out our designs / 5 Latest Nail Trends / Check Out These 30 Gorgeous Ghana Braids Trending This Season, Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.