Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Information On Bitumen Sourcing And Export - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information On Bitumen Sourcing And Export (1589 Views)

Bitumen For Sales In Drums / How much does Bitumen cost per tonne? / Bitter Kola Processing And Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information On Bitumen Sourcing And Export by bani(m): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2006
well i got some contacts from some friends abroad about the need for bitumen, but ive never been into export or mineral sourcing either. i would really like info on it, or naija materials on mineral sourcing and exporting. or links to consultants, not just some quick cash consultant. thanks alot
Re: Information On Bitumen Sourcing And Export by poske(m): 12:46am On Sep 15, 2006
What do you have money = no , product = no , knowledge = no. So please why are you talking about something you don't know of, common, Well i wish you all the best anyway, i am into the above but you don't fit in cause you know nothing asta la vista,
Re: Information On Bitumen Sourcing And Export by bani(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2006
young man how does the issue of lack of money of money come in, dat was a reference to rip off consultants. and obviously i dont have the knowledge or the product but i have the buyer contact, thats why i wrote this , to get the knowledge or the know how. so try to understand where someone is coming from b4 making comments,
Re: Information On Bitumen Sourcing And Export by Seun(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2006
Please disregard what that person said. He probably doesn't want others to enter the business.

(1) (Reply)

Partner With Pect Global Ltd And Dscommunity For Seminars Today / Is Barbing Saloon A Good Business: / Nigerians Abroad With Naija Current Accounts. Shine Your Eye!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.