Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,543 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Is Barbing Saloon A Good Business: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Barbing Saloon A Good Business: (1570 Views)

Is N50,000 Enough To Startup A Barbing Saloon? / Starting A Barbing Saloon, Club & Restaurant / How Profitable Is Barbing Salon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Barbing Saloon A Good Business: by ossy01: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2009
i want to invest in a barbing saloon business with 300k,  please advice with your opinion.

Thanks
Re: Is Barbing Saloon A Good Business: by Fhemmmy: 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2009
i think it is a good biz if you can :
Market it well.
Do promotions.
make sure you respect people that comes to your shop and give them a reason to come back.
However, i am not sure, if 300K will be enuf.
Cos you will need a generator.
You will need to pay for rent, but if you can share with someone, u can be able to save some money.
Make sure you have good equipments.
If possible get a nice flat panel TV and a cable with it where people can watch nice programs, and be4 u done with schooling, you will be making good money.
Good luck
Re: Is Barbing Saloon A Good Business: by ossy01: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2009
Thanks Fhemmmy,

I really appreciate your comments. you are blessed.
Re: Is Barbing Saloon A Good Business: by Fhemmmy: 7:13am On Oct 12, 2009
Thanks and you too.
Wish you success and God's blessing

(1) (Reply)

Akingbola Loses Bid To Stop Sale Of Intercontinental Bank . / OPL 233 For Outright Sale / Are You Living In Sango Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.