Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

(evidence) Is God Male Or Female? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (evidence) Is God Male Or Female? (517 Views)

Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges / Absence Of Evidence Is Evidence Of Absence / Is God Male Or Female? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(evidence) Is God Male Or Female? by Bigajeff(m): 1:41pm On May 10, 2015
Have you ever reason if God is a Male or Female? Yes we believe according to the bible that human were made in God's image, Male and Female. And Jesus i believe came to the earth as a male.
Do any one have any biblical or scientific analysis or prove of God being a Male or Female?
Re: (evidence) Is God Male Or Female? by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:07pm On May 10, 2015
I believe God is male bkos he made Adam in his image and mostly all his prophets r male. Well wat bothers me is: is God a boy or man, this thought came upon me after watchin Exodus God and kings.
Re: (evidence) Is God Male Or Female? by Barnabaseloka(m): 10:31pm On May 11, 2015
Yes, we all believe that God is a male. But know that God is a Spirit. Spirits can appear in the form of male or female. In nature, we have two genders for humans- male and female. Males are considered superior to females. God even created the male (Adam) first before the female (Eve). The 'He' pronoun that replaces God is to show superiority, b/c God cannot take the lower pronoun 'she.' As a Spirit, He can come in any form.
Re: (evidence) Is God Male Or Female? by johnydon22(m): 11:00pm On May 11, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
I believe God is male bkos he made Adam in his image and mostly all his prophets r male. Well wat bothers me is: is God a boy or man, this thought came upon me after watchin Exodus God and kings.

oh its a male and created Adam in his own image... ok then so it has a pen!s then??
Re: (evidence) Is God Male Or Female? by Nobody: 8:00am On May 12, 2015
god is male, Lucifer was his bitçh. but like every bitçh, they ain't loyal. so god drove Lucifer down to earth pending when she'll repent, I guess her poosie is too good for god to kill her.

(1) (Reply)

A Bug's Life / The Eternal Life After Death. A Must Read For All Muslims / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/06/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.