Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Fear Of The Backside: For The Guys Who Can't Rock - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fear Of The Backside: For The Guys Who Can't Rock (1310 Views)

Four Nigerian Singers Who Can't Sing / See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS / VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of The Backside: For The Guys Who Can't Rock by Abosi31(m): 3:06pm On May 10, 2015
Over the weekend, I was at the emergency birthday party of a friend. I call it ‘emergency’ because there was no plan anytime that she would hold a party for her birthday. In fact, I got to hear about the party from her in less than 48 hours before it started.

So I got to the venue, a cool apartment around eight pm instead of seven, and I was highly welcome not because I was putting on the trademark black shirt, but because I had the vodka: the battery of any party.

I won’t go into details just yet about the events, so let me just go straight to where the party actually started. The party ‘actually started’ when the music was turned up and everyone started dancing.

First, I cannot dance. For me, it’s just like the ability to draw: I wish to have it but I can never be able to. Dancing does not run in my family line. I have seen Mother move her body in church under anointing (but I can’t really call that ‘dancing’, can I?); and for the records, I have NEVER seen Father dance. I wonder how they coped on their wedding day. I hope I see the tape of that soon.

So when everyone started dancing in the party, I froze. Naturally.

There were about ten guys including myself, and like a million females present, and it was the first time in my history of UNIPORT that I saw more girls than guys in one party. So all the girls were taken, and the ‘untaken’ ones danced alone, meanwhile I was busy sipping my drink and watching, until someone shouted, “Now that you see who to rock, you will not come and rock.”

I told you there were a million girls; this is like 0.2222 per cent

Culled from http://www.escapedmydiary.com/2015/05/fear-of-backside-for-guys-who-cant-rock.html

Everyone laughed. I flushed (well. . . sort of).

You know, some people are not used to some things, and no matter how much they try, they cannot get used. I cannot get used to rocking a girl. I don’t think I will ever get used to rubbing my crotch to a girl’s buttocks rhythmically while a song is being played. It’s not over-righteousness or something, because I don’t count it as a sin; but it’s one of those things I just cannot do, like drawing. I guess I can’t help it.

So, to my fellow guys or girls out there who are unable to rock in parties, just know you are not alone. We are with you.

Afterall them no dey carry am find work.

Culled from http://www.escapedmydiary.com/2015/05/fear-of-backside-for-guys-who-cant-rock.html
Re: Fear Of The Backside: For The Guys Who Can't Rock by Spaxon(f): 3:09pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Fear Of The Backside: For The Guys Who Can't Rock by boluyongp(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Fear Of The Backside: For The Guys Who Can't Rock by aristocrazzy: 3:17pm On May 10, 2015
U think u r not alone? Was there any other guy not rocking in d party? If no - then u r alone
Re: Fear Of The Backside: For The Guys Who Can't Rock by Abosi31(m): 3:23pm On May 10, 2015
aristocrazzy:
U think u r not alone? Was there any other guy not rocking in d party? If no - then u r alone
There was, trust me. Like one or two other guys. we later started handling the cameras in a force photoshoot session.

MEANWHILE I'M STILL WAITING FOR UNROCKABLES. IF YOU CAN READ THIS, JUST IDENTIFY IBEG.
Re: Fear Of The Backside: For The Guys Who Can't Rock by sinaj(f): 3:23pm On May 10, 2015
Rocanation
Re: Fear Of The Backside: For The Guys Who Can't Rock by stan241(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2015
sinaj:
Rocanation
had a feeling i would find you here @ op you are not alone I'm as stiff as wood when it comes to dancing no to talk of rocking
Re: Fear Of The Backside: For The Guys Who Can't Rock by Abosi31(m): 3:47pm On May 10, 2015
stan241:
had a feeling i would find you here @ op you are not alone I'm as stiff as wood when it comes to dancing no to talk of rocking

Correct guy!
Re: Fear Of The Backside: For The Guys Who Can't Rock by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:01pm On May 10, 2015
Never danced for once in my life,wondering how my wedding day will be
Re: Fear Of The Backside: For The Guys Who Can't Rock by sinaj(f): 7:26pm On May 10, 2015
stan241:

lol xme here
Re: Fear Of The Backside: For The Guys Who Can't Rock by stan241(m): 7:57pm On May 10, 2015
sinaj:

lol xme here
yup cus of your signature and the topic too

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Kim K Leaves London In Figure Fitting Jumper / Checkout What A Fan Just Told Wizkid On Twitter(snap Shot) / Munachi Abii Looking So Beautiful In New Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.