Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

hi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / hi (1190 Views)

Hi Guys, I'm New To Naira Land. / Hi Nairalanders Today Is My Sons Birthday Help Me To Wish Him A Happy Birthday / Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi 14 January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hi by Rajjah(f): 5:55pm On May 10, 2015
Hi
Re: hi by bellong: 6:05pm On May 10, 2015
So she owns her mum to control what her mum should do with her life?

She better get herself together and accept the fact that her parents want another kid. It is none of her business in as much as they are not lacking in their parental responsibilities to her.

Children of these days with their too much entitlement mentality.

3 Likes

Re: hi by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 10, 2015
Are they asking her for money to train her Siblings? How is that her problem? Except for medical reasons She should mind her business and accept things She can't change

2 Likes

Re: hi by Royver(m): 6:09pm On May 10, 2015
She's being extremely childish.

So her mum should stop living because she doesn't like it.

Pls I try not to be rude while making comments. Let me take my leave.

2 Likes

Re: hi by SAMBARRY: 6:24pm On May 10, 2015
I tire o undecided
bellong:

She better get herself together and accept the fact that her parents want another kid. It is none of her business in as much as they are not lacking in their parental responsibilities to her.

1 Like

Re: hi by adebayour26: 6:27pm On May 10, 2015
bellong:
vfactor:
Are they asking her for money to train her Siblings? How is that her problem? Except for medical reasons She should mind her business and accept things She can't change
Royver:
She's being extremely childish.
So her mum should stop living because she doesn't like it.
Pls I try not to be rude while making comments. Let me take my leave.

[size=30]You guys are highly intellectual....1000 likes for you[/size]
Re: hi by Rajjah(f): 6:32pm On May 10, 2015
Nice points. Need more to talk senses into her. Her parents re very much capable of taking care of them all. She is lik "hw can my mum still b having anoda kid wen i wil start having mine any moment?"
Re: hi by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 10, 2015
If she had another reason like: since they are 7, that's more than enough children, she could have made some sense... But telling her Mom not to get preggy because she 'intends' getting married is just ridiculous cheesy

1 Like

Re: hi by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 10, 2015
Mother's choice nah

1 Like

Re: hi by PHgirl(f): 6:54pm On May 10, 2015
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and play the devil's advocate.

Do you guys know the financial state of her parents? Do you know whether the baby will be extra cost for the girl in question? Do you know how old the mother is? The girl might as well be concerned about the health of her mother since having a child at that age could have complications. My opinion---> It wasn't wise of the mother to take in after 7 kids.

#NuffSaid.
Vote4Sandra.
Re: hi by EfemenaXY: 7:06pm On May 10, 2015
Rajjah:
Hi guys.
There is this girlfriend of mine. She is 20 and from of a family of seven. Five children, she is the first. She is currently engaged to this guy she will settle down with after schooling.
To cut d long story Short, her mum is pregnant. She heard the news from her younger sister . She is very unhappy about the situation as she thinks her mum should nt have bothered bearing another child as she herself will be starting her family in 3yrs time. She wil be through with studies before then.
According to her, her dad just put up his house 4yrs ago and her mum has always planned to have a child in the New house. She said she had always thought her mum was joking cos each time she made that statement, she made her mum understand she wont like it.
With her delayed period last month, which later started, she had thought she was pregnant. If it would have been so, it wouldnt be ok with her, that her mum is still having kids while she the daughter is too.
She looks so unhappy, not composed and angry. I want to talk to her but am confused myself.
How do I talk to her to make her become herself.
Matured answers pls.

I don't get it. What has any of this got to do with her?

Are her parents answerable to her? Does she run her parents' lives or what?
Re: hi by Rajjah(f): 7:08pm On May 10, 2015
madridfc:
If she had another reason like: since they are 7, that's more than enough children, she could have made some sense... But telling her Mom not to get preggy because she 'intends' getting married is just ridiculous cheesy
its 5kids. 6th on d way
Re: hi by Rajjah(f): 7:09pm On May 10, 2015
PHgirl:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and play the devil's advocate.

Do you guys know the financial state of her parents? Do you know whether the baby will be extra cost for the girl in question? Do you know how old the mother is? The girl might as well be concerned about the health of her mother since having a child at that age could have complications. My opinion---> It wasn't wise of the mother to take in after 7 kids.

#NuffSaid.
Vote4Sandra.
its 5 children. 6th on d way
Re: hi by PHgirl(f): 7:14pm On May 10, 2015
Rajjah:
its 5 children. 6th on d way

Okay. Scratch that. 5 is more than okay. So, she should have stopped.
Re: hi by taryour(f): 7:32pm On May 10, 2015
Rajjah:
Nice points. Need more to talk senses into her. Her parents re very much capable of taking care of them all. She is lik "hw can my mum still b having anoda kid wen i wil start having mine any moment?"

What more do you want to hear. If your friend is that worried and embarrassed then she can delay herself from starting her family. She can wait till when her mum new baby is 16 years.

She isn't serious.
Re: hi by Enoquin(f): 7:36pm On May 10, 2015
She is 20, so I can forgive her a bit but if she continues with that mindset, she better put off marriage for a while. Life is too short for one to be selfish atimes, if the mum wants more children, she should.

The only reason I don't like a large family is because there is rarely a that close knit bond amongst all the siblings. In the end, your friend's mum, her body, her house, her rules.
Re: hi by taryour(f): 7:36pm On May 10, 2015
PHgirl:

Okay. Scratch that. 5 is more than okay. So, she should have stopped.

Its her choice and her life and she has every right to do as she pleases as long as her hubby is in support. Not even her children have a say in this.

If she had any medical issues,she wouldn't have bothered having more kids so she is good to go.
Re: hi by PHgirl(f): 7:53pm On May 10, 2015
taryour:

If she had any medical issues,she wouldn't have bothered having more kids so she is good to go.

She may not know the consequences or she may be all these kinds of people who have "faith" to their own peril.

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction To His? / How Do I Report A 419 Phone Number To NCC? / [photo]woman Caught In Bed With Her Friend's Husband, Ran Out Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.