Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Enigma That Is Denrele - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Enigma That Is Denrele (481 Views)

PHOTO: When Denrele Edun Is Your Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Enigma That Is Denrele by MojiDelano(f): 8:25pm On May 10, 2015
You know this guy not only fascinates me but the whole country. His love for the weird and deviant lifestyle continues to amaze a traditionally staid society. I once met him at the MUSON, his unbridled energy and zest for life is something else. I just read that he is getting married, assuming that this is not another media hype to gain attention or deflect rumors of being you know what, I would like to congratulate and give the so called wife kudos for this.
However my advise to her is that she should amongst others, have it at the back of her mind that she would now be sharing her creams and cosmetics. So that expense will go up double. She should also prepare to share her wigs and as such it will be a daily struggle to keep them in good condition as Denrele has shown a touching addiction to wigs and braids. The luck that she has is that unlike many young wives, she would not be bored by the continuous display of boring premiership football in the house as she would be totally free to watch, fashion TV, E and other such ladylike TV programme.

In the bedroom, it will be a struggle. She should prepare for life with dildos and the rest as I suspect a Winkie sticking there. I have watched Denrele all these years and each time I accost him I look down there to see if I will see a bulge but what I see does not show any impressive bulge, so I suspect that the new wife maybe needing help in that department. I am not supporting her to cheat as their are a thousand and one self pleasuring items and techniques she would indulge in.

Finally, I cannot wait to see the lady. For she must be a very courageous and bold lady. Wish them a happy married life.
http://josephedgarng..com/2015/05/the-enigma-that-is-denrele.html

lalasticlala, seun, TheRealMrStan, Ishilove
Re: The Enigma That Is Denrele by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 10, 2015
Hmm, y do u want this on fp again

(1) (Reply)

Another New Comedy Video - Marriage Counsellor / Peanut Nylon Cheat / Always Calculate Well Before Switching Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.