Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 (278370 Views)

Android Users Only.... And Reasonable Users Only ;D / Only D Best 4 Your S60v3 - Part II / Re: Only D Best 4 Your S60v3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (251) (Go Down)

Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by just2nice(m): 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2009
If Drakkarious aint working,why not try Hello_Ox hacking method?I think Hello_Ox has gotten a h*ck for N95 v31.I want to upgrade my firmware to v30.How I go take do am,Hayprof and Dragnet?
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by dragnet: 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2009
J2nyc, check dat thread (N95 Offline update) by Dual Core. All d files u need are in there. . .
. .
Where wuld I get Helo Ox?
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by dragnet: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2009
J2nyc, pls reply na' . . I gotta do dis b4 end of 2day. . . .
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by otikpoko(m): 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2009
Download secman.sis from the bottom of my post.Remember to rename the file extension from .mp3 to .sis.Also download these files from the attachment below-installserver.exe and CProfDriver_SISX.ldd(rename the exetension of the installserver from .mp3 to .exe,rename the CProfDriver from .mp3 to .ldd.After installation of secman in your mobile,reboot or restart your phone.You will now have secman application icon in your phone.Launch the secman in your phone select options and 'install root certificates'.After that,press options again and 'turn plat.security off'.After you have done this,you will now see "compatibilities activated in your secman application".Hhhhhmmmm!!!Your are almost done.Launch x-plore or any application similar to it.Then copy the installserve.exe and CProfDriver_SISX.ldd from drive C (phone memory) or E (memory card) depending on where you stored the file.Copy the files to c/sys/bin.Voila,you are done.Restart your phone and install any software and see whether it will not install.Lol!!!You have soiled your phone.Rename HelloCarbide_didiala from .mp3 to .sisx.Hope this works for you.Dragito,happy now?

Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by dragnet: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2009
otikpoko, whats hellocarbide doing in dat pack?? I say I no want carbide ah! . .wait I've got d Helloox (One step hack) info. . Lemme try it then get back at u
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by dragnet: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2009
otikpoko, whats hellocarbide doing in dat pack?? I say I no want carbide ah! . .wait I've got d Helloox (One step hack) info. . Lemme try it then get back at u
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by gfunk1: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2009
Hon-sule,just2nice,Hayprof,otikpo pls help av installed some ngage games whenever i try 2 start the game it will exit and return back to the ngage app without playing pls what can i do to make it start
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by otikpoko(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2009
@dragnet,you do not need hellocarbide in the tutorial i gave you to soil your phone.I just uploaded it for whoever wants to download it.Just follow the steps i gave you.@g-funk,what phone are you using?
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by gfunk1: 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2009
Someone should pls reply 2 my post i really want 2 be playing those ngage games on my n80.pls anyone dat knows wat i can do shud kindly help
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by otikpoko(m): 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2009
I'm on it g-funk.Dragito,got no reply from you still.I hope you have not damage your phone Ooooooo!!!!!
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by mikoa: 5:20am On Feb 26, 2009
hello guys. Please can you help me for my e50 that is not downloading sis format. Am i also to soil it? Will that work?
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by gfunk1: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2009
Otikpoko pls do something fast for me
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by dragnet: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2009
Finally!! Hacked the N95 v31.1 with helloOx . . Just2nice thanks 4 menti0ning it. . Otikpoko the ph0ne is alive & installing Lol cheesy . . . N0w lemme n-gage it! Thankz to ma 1st n only bro. . prof 4 filling my p0cket wt d files wtout havin to download 'em mself
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by mikoa: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2009
hello guys please help me on my e50. Am i to soil the phone? I have already downloaded secman and hellocarbide. What am i to do
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by just2nice(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2009
Dragnet,great to know that Hello_Ox did the job.Besides,which site did you download the Hello_Ox pack from?Or just pr0vide a link. kiss
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by dragnet: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2009
J2nyc. . I'd upload it here
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by honsule(m): 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2009
@Dragnet am tempted to upgrade my phone to v.31.1.But come to think of it,what is the major difference btw v 30.1 and 31. i need an answer.
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by otikpoko(m): 3:49am On Feb 27, 2009
I have finally found a way to fix file corrupt problem delete now,yes/no,n-gage application exiting and other problems when installing new ngage games.@g-funk are you there?i made this because of you and maybe anybody that encounter this problem in the future.Here is a download link for the recent n-gage application for n82.This is for n82 users in Nigeria:
http://www.n-gage.com/ngi/etc/medialib/ngage/web/common/downloads/app.Par.21954.File.dat/n-gage_v1.10_1345.sisx
To download the recent n-gage for your mobile,click on this link
http://www.n-gage.com/ngi/ngage/web/mx/en/get_ngage/download.html
After downloading the recent n-gage application for your mobile,install it.If you have already installed any n-gage application in your mobile,overwrite it with the new one you downloaded so that your saved game(s),points and so on will still be in tact.Then launch the n-gage application in your mobile.If you have already installed any n-gage game before,you will see trial by the side.Just ignore the trial install then n-gage game that refused to install before.Voila!!!,it installs.Hhmmm(with a sigh of relief-now breathing out).Download this file(N-Gage.Patch_UnPatch_v1.10.1345.sis) from the bottom of this post(after downloading the file,remember to rename the file extension from .mp3 to .sis).This file will allow you to restore the trial back to your ngage game(s) and also allow you to remove the trial by the side of your n-gage game(s).So,if you want to install a new n-gage game,and it gives you a file corrupt error or exits,install this file(N-Gage.Patch_UnPatch_v1.10.1345.sis)you downloaded.When installing,to restore back the trial to the n-gage game(s),unselect the patch ts and leave unpatch ts selected.Then install.After installation,launch your n-gage application and will notice that the trial is back(though,already installed games are not trial).If this is done,install the n-gage game(s) that told you file corrupt delete now,yes/no or exits when installing.After the game(s) have been installed,run or install(N-Gage.Patch_UnPatch_v1.10.1345.sis)to remove the trial by the side of the game.This time when installing,select patch ts and leave the unpatch ts unselected.Doing this will remove the trial by the side of the game you just installed.If you still have any problem(s),let me know.If this works for you,also let me know.

Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by otikpoko(m): 4:10am On Feb 27, 2009
Restoring back trial.

Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by otikpoko(m): 4:15am On Feb 27, 2009
Removing trial.I hope this method works for you.

Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by dragnet: 11:16am On Feb 27, 2009
Hons, I'm n0t familiar wt v30 so I d0nt kn0w d difference. . . .

To h@ck ur f0ne wt helloOx, . .go to cer.s603rd.cn then input ur Imei & validati0n number in d respective boxes then submit. .then visit d site 24hrz later & input ur Imei then download ur .cer certificate. . .download signsis from sharemobile then go to ur settings and make ur .cer d default certificate. . .get back to d main screen & add task ,select d helloOx unsignd file then click go!. . . .d file is signd. .check 4 d signd file by viewing d details. .u wuld n0te dat u hav a new helloOx .sisx file where d old unsignd file is. . .install HelloOx to ph0ne mem0ry then sit back & watch it do its thingy. .when its finishd, uninstal ! . . .

Credit goes to d group FCA0000 et al. . . .

Attachd is d helloOx file. .rename it to .rar

Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by dragnet: 11:22am On Feb 27, 2009
Attachd is signsis. .rename it to .zip

Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by dragnet: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2009
otikpoko, I just tried d patch-unpatch thingy . . Its d icing on d cake ! cheesy
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by otikpoko(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2009
Seeeeerrrrriiiioooooouuuuuuussrss!!!Good to get a reply from you.
@G-funk,still waiting for your reply wink
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by otikpoko(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2009
Seeeeerrrrriiiioooooouuuuuuussrss!!!Good to get a reply from you.
@G-funk,still waiting for your reply wink
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by mikoa: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2009
hello. Please i just finished downloading the n-gage installer but it now said file corrupted. I am using nokia e50.
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by dragnet: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2009
mikoa, try again maybe d file didnt download c0mpletely
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by gfunk1: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2009
Thanx bro but do me a favour by changing those files from either sis or sisx to zip cos i cant download sis & sisx file thank u so much bro
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by georgee(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2009
Nokia E51 pls angry
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by otikpoko(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2009
@dragnet,nice suggestion.
@g-funk,why can,t you download.sisx or .sis file?Anyway,we cannot attach .zip file because nairaland.com for now,does not support the attachment .zip file.These are the files that are allowed to be attached in this forum:
.jpg
.gif
.png
.mid
.rmi
.midi
.pdf
.doc
.xlm
.mp3
.mp4
.wma
.tif
.rm
.rmvb
Trying to attach any file outside these file format,will give you an error.And the maximum file size to be attached is 200kb.This is the reason why we change the file extension to the one the forum recongnizes and allows us to attach it then the file extension will be changed back to the original.Doing this will now allow to have the file in its original format.If you cannot download .sisx or .sis file with your phone,try using a pc to download the file.By the way,the files i attached are not in .sis or .sisx format.So,why can't you still download it?
@georgee,the guy refused to give me his e51.Its a pity he refused cry
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by Spida(m): 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2009
Drag long time no hear.i soiled my phone with hellox 4 weeks ago i just downloaded the ngage installer of 9mb 4 my n95 but on installing it tells me unable 2 install.i also downloaded the patch and got the same message what do i do?
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by gfunk1: 12:08am On Feb 28, 2009
Otipkoko i got a hp laptop from my bro and h connect my phone wit it via blutooth and it connect ed and it said cannot find server so i go back to my phone to set up a connection for it but i was unable to find it.and it doesnt work wit my existing connection pls how can i do it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (251)

Windows Mobile Naija Forum / Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.