Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Before "YES" Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before "YES" Ladies (475 Views)

Playful Relationships : Yes Or No? / Yes!!! I Am A Woman Wrapper / I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before "YES" Ladies by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:57pm On May 10, 2015
For every lady who is of marriage age, there's so much joy in finding some1 you love and want to share your life but simply because you are of age to get married doesn't mean you just throw caution to the wind. You should @ least consider some things.
1. His source of income: am not here to say money 1st but i'm saying if you must marry a loaded guy be sure to know what of job keeps him loaded.
2. His journey thus far: for some the past doesn't matter but if you are going to spend your life with a guy it is necessary you know his journey thus far that way you can relate with certain situations around him.
3.‎ His weakness: it is better to know a guy's weakness that way you can manage things. His strength will always be to make him a better person but when you know his weakness you make your relationship a better one.
4. His plans: Don't be in a rush to change your last name rather be eager to build an empire with him. If changing your last name is all ‎that matters then sooner than later it'll change again
5. ‎His family attitude: I don't think a man who has forgotten his roots(family) simply because of some misunderstanding is all rest for the next phase. Help him to be a better person.
6. Does he have a forgiving spirit? If not then to be it's not such a good idea.

N:B there's no fast or safe rule to marriage but a little insight is necessary ‎
Re: Before "YES" Ladies by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 10, 2015
Okay. But can u change ur topic title?
Re: Before "YES" Ladies by bosschinalu(m): 10:06pm On May 10, 2015
Noted! Though I am male
Re: Before "YES" Ladies by gudluckgreat(m): 10:16pm On May 10, 2015
embarassed
Re: Before "YES" Ladies by semasir: 10:17pm On May 10, 2015
Great.....

(1) (Reply)

It's Children's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Why You Must Start Early To Expose Your Children To Money / Portsmouth Hospital Report Says 99 Year Old Grandmother Is Pregnant LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.