Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,318 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Any Hope 4 Third Class Graduates? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any Hope 4 Third Class Graduates? (1403 Views)

Any Hope For A Database Administrator In Nigeria / With Third Class Degree Is Their Any Hope / Tony Elumelu Of UBA Graduated With Third Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Hope 4 Third Class Graduates? by fesobi: 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2006
is there hope 4 third class graduate in the labour?most jobs you find around says "minimum qualification,second class lower divi
Re: Any Hope 4 Third Class Graduates? by Ugwumba(m): 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2006
@ fesobi, your own third class wowo well-well. you no even fit finish the sentence. grin

Anyway, sha, dem talk say Tony Elumelu get 3rd class, so you fit try UBA. grin

If UBA cutoff na 2-2, abeg make u ask Tony to resign. cheesy
Re: Any Hope 4 Third Class Graduates? by candylips(m): 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2006
LMAO grin
Re: Any Hope 4 Third Class Graduates? by MyPeace(f): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2006
My dear, u can still make it, if Tony of UBA as they said, made it, you can still  too.  Read my post and other posts on a question "Can i Still Make it"

Good luck.
Re: Any Hope 4 Third Class Graduates? by candylips(m): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2006
well my take on this topic is that. yes some third class are smart and they might have got that due to victimazation or lack of funds when they are in school. It is this type of third class that make it.

However MAJORITY of third class are DUMB ASSES. People that should be ashamed they went to the univeristy. I'm telling you. some of this people can not even construct a good sentence in English not to talk of speak good english.

The thrust of my augument is that Univeristy is not for everybody. but since some people force themselves to go they should take what they get out of it. Some graduates are better of as Mechanics ,Conductors or Barbers in the first place as they have no business going to the university .

The univeristy should be for the best of the best . a citadel of learning
Re: Any Hope 4 Third Class Graduates? by MyPeace(f): 11:52am On Sep 12, 2006
My brother, Candylip,

Pls easy, everybody does not have the same measure of intelligence. Think of the emotional harm you are causing. Atleast it is still better coming out with third class than not going to the university at all. at least you cant compare them with the ones that didnt go, to a level anyway. Half bread is always better than none.

Again, most of them come out with third class, because they didnt discovered themselves early in the school, they were living life on campus and discovered themsleves late, and nothing they could do again - not that they are not brainy.

I have a frnd that came out with 2.2, whereas shes actually a good 2.1 graudate. She discovered herslef in her 3rd year and it was late to make up for the lost years.
Re: Any Hope 4 Third Class Graduates? by celtel: 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2006
who say no hope 4 3rd class when GOD has said so.

a man can be what he chooses to be, to all 3rd class and pass graduate, i will tell you to ask GOD 4 a breakforth and i tell you nothing is impossible, check net and see top 10 richest men, let your head work 4 you and not your paper(certificate). bro you can make without working with or under any organization. 1 love, 1 GOD, 1 Heart. wink

peace out. cool
Re: Any Hope 4 Third Class Graduates? by omofineboy(m): 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2006
If you are talking about white collar jobs it will be difficult for a third class graduate, nonetheless everyone has hope. I disagree with some posting here that condemned third class graduates, it all depends on d circumstances you find yourself why in d university, some sponsored themselves throughout, why some are just not talented. There are many of such graduates that are far better than 2-1 graduates, not to talk of nowadays where anything goes, people buy their degrees, exam is not the true test of knowledge. I have a friend who graduated with third class under harsh conditions, hes among the best lawyers we have in d country today, Gani Fawehinmi graduated with a third class, Bola Ige of blessed memory graduated with third class, Prof soyinka didnt perfom well while in Nigeria before he went out, all these people are authorities in their fields so please don't crucify third class graduates.
Re: Any Hope 4 Third Class Graduates? by stevo78(m): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2006
Hey 3rd class holders can actually go to Bank Phb. There is hope there provided u know somebody up d ladder. Wit my 2.1 and no Godfather, i was bounced from writing their test in 1 of their branches.
Re: Any Hope 4 Third Class Graduates? by cassidy06(m): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2006
My Dear, There are always solutions to every problems/Hurdles in life. It only require determination and persistence. A friend of mine made a third class in school but did not allow that to weigh him down. He got a job as a teacher in a secondary school and started ICAN, which he finished within two years. He also did a PGD and Msc during the three years he worked as a teacher. He is today a BIG BOY in one of the oil companies. He got the job at the age of 32 without any experience whatsoever (apart from teching which has nothing to do with his current job). So, dont, give up just yet, life is a race that only the focused/dertermined can finish. Identify your goals in life and strive hard to achieve them inspite of any hinderance or obstacles. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Restructuring / Latest About Frsc / Ajanlekoko:i Need A Little Career Guide Here Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.