Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

The Game Responds To Young Thug’s Apology And Threatens To Bring Peace To All Ra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Game Responds To Young Thug’s Apology And Threatens To Bring Peace To All Ra (471 Views)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session / Solidstar Exposes And Threatens A Gay Stalker Throwing Passes At Him [photo] / Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Game Responds To Young Thug’s Apology And Threatens To Bring Peace To All Ra by NaijaCoded: 5:56am On May 11, 2015

Earlier today, Young Thug apologized for mocking The Game during their brief but intense Internet battle.

The Game jumped on Instagram to respond to Thugger’s apology which, granted, was more passive aggressive than the typical apology.

Game didn’t reciprocate the apology, genuinely or otherwise. But he did introduce his plan to bring peace to much of the rap landscape.

I seen Thugga’s video and shit. I think it takes a real Nigga to apologize,” Game said. “I think the next phase is getting him and Tune’s shit buried. Because Tune my nigga. Then get Tune and Birdman to settled their shit and get back to getting their money, you know. OG out.

Do you think “OG” can accomplish such lofty goals?

SOURCE: http://toocoded.com/the-game-responds-to-young-thugs-apology-and-threatens-to-bring-peace-to-all-rap

(1) (Reply)

Davido`s The only Graduating Student In His Department / Davido’s Latest Song With Meek Mill Just Hit 1million Views / Dencia Lashes Out BET For Giving Awards To Africans On An Empty Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.