Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session (54035 Views)

Marvis, Bisola And Kemen, Off To Efe's Village (photo) / Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) / VIDEO: Bbnaija Housemates, Bisola And Bally Had Sex Last Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by street2view: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2017
After Thin Tall Tony Shifted Bisola from his side for fear of being disqualified, Bisola has moved on to her next conquest, Bally. The new big brother ‘couple’ began with a steamy, passionate kissing session which later moved on the bed. In the dark, Bisola and Bally romped one another under sheets with her former beau Thin Tall Tony, sleeping on his bed, oblivious of what transpired between the duo. (See The Video Here)
Nigerians including music producer Don Jazzy took to twitter to react to the ‘latest couple’ in the big brother house in South Africa. See the screenshots of their comments below:

http://street2view.com/bbnaija-don-jazzy-others-respond-bisola-ballys-energetic-love-session/

3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Thisboysef(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2017
Still looking for a f*ck to give tho

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2017
Thisboysef:
Still looking for a f*ck to give tho
please lemme know when you find it

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Thisboysef(m): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2017
space007:
please lemme know when you find it
Ok sir! The guy below me has something to say tho

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by wahles(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2017
Nah no comment ! D guy below Does have something meaningful, I hope

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by dadavivo: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2017
Bisola and her sexual hunger really baffles me. E remain bassey and Efe peniss to complete her task for 25million

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Alleviating: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
The way BBN post makes FP though. undecided

WATCH VIDEO OF THE NIGERIAN LADY WITH THE LARGEST SOMETHING grin >>
http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/cossy-orjiakor-goes-nude-dancing-as-she.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by seunny4lif(m): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is super story
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by OnlyTheBrave: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
If You Don’t Like BBNaija, Stop Watching it -Seyi Law

http://www.2effizy.com/2017/03/13/if-you-dont-like-bbnaija-stop-watching-it-seyi-law/

------------

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Trails: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Ntipia: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
One of the most stupid and senseless show on TV I hate it like I hate uncle bubu

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by babyfaceafrica: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nansense ..sleeping her way to 25m..iranu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
DEEP INSIDE...HOPE THIS FELLAS STILL REMEMBER LIFE OUTSIDE BBN..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by berrystunn(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
Small money 50k euro.

From One client.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by handsomenonny(m): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by timilehin007(m): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
where is the video
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by peekay007: 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
if i catch myself say i give a............?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
She is konjified.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by LegalBaby(f): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
And she's suppose to be a mother,

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by okonja(m): 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by IamAirforce1: 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
Anything for the money is allowed
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Justbeingreal(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
undecided

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by jordyspices: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hey i found a Bleep but am not giving was my own if dey like make dem do anal deir biz dey fu/cking dere we fu/cking here undecided
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by OGHENE316(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
don jazzy do mk u marry after all is a game
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by ObaroFaisal(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
NmhbknJhhh

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Vicolan: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Rubbish... Keep fucking urself jare..Sebi na entertainment dem call am
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by jerrywill(m): 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Sorry, but what is the relationship between bbn and nairaland? . . Or is it related with bbm?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisola Badmus Shares Cleveage-Baring Pictures / DJ Cuppy, Tolani, Temi: Otedola Daughters In One Picture / Jaruma Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.