Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. (5956 Views)

New Photos Of Nadia Buari's Twin Daughters / Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:34am On May 11, 2015
Even as an infant,her beauty struck.
Dazzles with skin as smooth as a tusk.
Bless any who finds her a wife or mom.
Hearts thump,for her beauty toss.
http://www.naij.com/61341.html

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. by TopWinner(m): 6:39am On May 11, 2015
Okay

I'm faster than the person below me grin
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. by midolian(m): 6:43am On May 11, 2015
This girl no far from Albino o

Can any1 tell me why Ghanaian girls are either extremely beautiful or extremely ugly? I av never seen an averagely beautiful ghanaian.
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:45am On May 11, 2015
midolian:
This girl no far from Albino o
she was born to a 'white' father.
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. by midolian(m): 6:51am On May 11, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
she was born to a 'white' father.
really?
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:55am On May 11, 2015
midolian:
really?
Yup.
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. by Slickest(m): 7:14am On May 11, 2015
M sure dis mumu thread go hit front page lyk trailer without brake...
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. by Yustash001(m): 7:40am On May 11, 2015
She looks like oyinbo pikin...
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. by africandictator(m): 8:44am On May 11, 2015
op what have you gained from posting a photo of this hybreed.say no to interracial marriage.and keep purifying the races.hit like if you wont be a race traitor.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. by sinaj(f): 8:47am On May 11, 2015
pwity nd lukin xo innocent smiley
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. by Houseofglam7(f): 8:55am On May 11, 2015
She was a cute baby no doubt
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. by SirVictory: 9:08am On May 11, 2015
[quote author=midolian post=33619484

Can any1 tell me why Ghanaian girls are either extremely beautiful or extremely ugly? I av never seen an averagely beautiful ghanaian.[/quote]
This got me really laffing. I always ask the same questions too grin
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. by midolian(m): 9:11am On May 11, 2015
[quote author=SirVictory post=33622919][/quote]thank God I am not the only one
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. by SirVictory: 9:14am On May 11, 2015
she is always beautiful
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:36am On May 11, 2015
africandictator:
op what have you gained from posting a photo of this hybreed.say no to interracial marriage.and keep purifying the races.hit like if you wont be a race traitor.
there's no disparity between tribalism and racism. If inter-racial marriage pains u this much,I'm sure you'd strongly kick against inter-ethnic or inter-group marriage even within Nigeria.
#Where are u from?
If u yearn for world peace,u won't type such unchewed comment.
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. by africandictator(m): 11:53am On May 11, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
there's no disparity between tribalism and racism. If inter-racial marriage pains u this much,I'm sure you'd strongly kick against inter-ethnic or inter-group marriage even with Nigeria.
#Where are u from?
If u yearn for world peace,u won't type such unchewed comment.
whats world peace about.the world has never been peaceful from time inmemorial.tempering with races is a crime aganist humanity and nature.i dont frown against a black marrying another black,white marrying another white.regardless of the tribe and country.the creator himself had his reasons for creating things the way they are.ever heard of two rivers where the waters splash but cant mix.if you ve not google it.i am not a tribalistic person,and at your age i am sure you must have had an indepth understanding of these terms ETHNICTIY,TRIBALISM,and RACISM. so what are you saying??.
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. by Sommyangel(f): 12:23pm On May 11, 2015
Pretty pretty wow
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:34pm On May 11, 2015
africandictator:
whats world peace about.the world has never been peaceful from time inmemorial. tempering with races is a crime aganist humanity and nature. i dont frown against a black marrying another black,white marrying another white.regardless of the tribe and country.the creator himself had his reasons for creating things the way they are.ever heard of two rivers where the waters splash but cant mix.if you ve not google it.i am not a tribalistic person,and at your age i am sure you must have had an indepth understanding of these terms ETHNICTIY,TRIBALISM,and RACISM. so what are you saying??.
And where did u get the bolded deduction from?
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nadia Buari As A Child. by africandictator(m): 11:19pm On May 23, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

And where did u get the bolded deduction from?
it was gotten from the brainy mind

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Secondary School Photos Of Himself / Chioma, Davido Girlfriend Reveal Her Twin Sister / Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.