Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head (5960 Views)

Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It / Viral Photo Of This Man With Already Erect Prick Posing With A Pretty Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by GISTM0RE: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2019
A viral photo of a baby born with birth control implant on the head has Twitter users amused.

In the photo, the newborn baby is seen with the implant, which was meant to stop the mother from getting pregnant, stuck in his or her hair.

Twitter users made lots of jokes out of the photo.

This isn't the first time such is happening. Back in 2017, a baby born by a woman in Texas was photographed clutching the Mirena implant that was meant to stop his mother from getting pregnant. The photo was shared on Facebook and quickly went viral.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/viral-photo-of-a-baby-born-with-birth-control-implant-on-the-head

3 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by GISTM0RE: 9:26am On Aug 26, 2019
cool

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by Bluezy13(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2019
Hehehe...

Too much birth control Even unborn babies dey vex.

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by ZoeyJ(f): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2019
Stubborn child grin

8 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by TFLAME(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2019
My name is bond , baby bond

6 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by TFLAME(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2019
My name is bond. Baby bond
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by adewest1999(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2019
grin This baby na real OG.
The baby go be like "No I weapon fashioned against me shall prosper"

9 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by Onyi22(f): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2019
Wow
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by tony1918(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2019
The baby nah MVP
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by Olalan(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2019
This one proves that family planning isn't 100% reliable........

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by Funmmyastic: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2019
Lol,the baby will be like no birth control method can stop me.
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2019
The Father's sperm strong pass the implant

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by Lamasta(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2019
Lol the baby be like am here to stay nothing can stop me if God did not stop me not even your artificial implant grin

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by MizyB(f): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2019
The number one GateCrasher himself cheesy

Birth Control: We are closed!
Baby: abeg shift undecided

15 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by MannieA(f): 10:55am On Aug 26, 2019
ohemmgee..this is so funny mehnnn... Welcome to the world, baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by pacino26(m): 10:56am On Aug 26, 2019
The parents better apologize to the baby. This is one mean son of a gun. cheesy cheesy cheesy

In baby's voice You think this can stop me? Who put it in this in the first place common show yasef
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by dollytino4real(f): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2019
I must be born should be the name of that baby!
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by 1Sharon(f): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2019
Is this real?
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by Alwaysking: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2019
MizyB:
The number one GateCrasher himself cheesy

Birth Control: We are closed!
Baby: abeg shift undecided
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by Alwaysking: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2019
1Sharon:
Is this real?
Are you blind?
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by Ketamine9000mg(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2019
Anyway,no birth control method is 100% accurate but this particular one is one of the best methods.
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by Attempt: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2019
This boy go get Odeshi for real life o Welcome soldier!

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by 1Sharon(f): 11:55am On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:
Are you blind?

I don't think it's real
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by Alwaysking: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2019
1Sharon:

I don't think it's real
It's real
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 26, 2019
Lolz @ "I am inevitable" grin
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by Raydos: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Someone is having s*x right now despite all problems we are facing in this country, even adding styles. People are so heartless !

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by djoe21(m): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
1Sharon:
Is this real?

Are you scared that yours may not work? grin
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by chii8(f): 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chaii..
Thank God,it takes 9months to carry a baby in the womb by that time, the mother would have planned for the incoming of the unplanned baby.

What am I even saying?
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by PrincessB1(f): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Destined to be born
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by Madaraa1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
this was what actually hapen god tell the child as everything they go say if the birth control kill am he go recarnate for Nigeria

omo baba ......
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by hardeygates(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mmmmm dis baby go stubborn ehn
D head too get oil....no be ororo o
I mean annointing
Re: Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head by franklingud(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
Implant: No road today

Baby: am inevitable!! (in frank castle's voice)

(1) (Reply)

Eve Vs Missy Elliott,who's Hotter? / Nominees For Nairaland Awards 2008! / The Photo Of Wizkid That Raised Eyebrows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.