Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) (34733 Views)

5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday / A Mango With Human Face Seen In Nasarawa State (Photo) / Eating Mango After Drinking Fanta Or Coke, Is It Dangerous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by komek(m): 8:20pm On May 11, 2015
Nairalane:
And Why Do U Think The MOD Has Not Yet Ban Me

Because most of them are in same sch with u na.

Guy, abeg I dey cook and I dey very hungry o.
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by romooluwa(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2015
Just watching all of una from the top of a mango tree...
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by wahalababe(f): 9:00pm On May 11, 2015
trigar12:
That fruit dat attracts flies, with those yellowish stuff ...... Am not a fan, gimme hundred AGBALUMO and watch me dismantle it
shocked
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by Wumz(f): 11:38pm On May 12, 2015
I used to love mangos! To those who still do, enjoy them.
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by pinky1974: 10:35am On May 16, 2015
boxypane:
Its time for Agricultural revolution. Food stuff like dis should nt b seasonal.
True talk we still need dis fruits if it's not its season
What better way do we have 2 preserve dis great fruit?
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by boxypane(m): 10:59am On May 16, 2015
pinky1974:
True talk we still need dis fruits if it's not its season
What better way do we have 2 preserve dis great fruit?
Not necessarily preserve, but provide a standard atmosphere for its growth. Its season of growth does hav its qualities! Why not key in2 it and provide an artificial atmosphere for such. E.g apple and all other fudstuff.
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by veave(f): 5:11pm On May 16, 2015
I can eat a basket full of mangoes and still want more. embarassed

Mango is my best fruit. Every member of my family knows i can be kidnapped with mango embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by kilode100(f): 5:27pm On May 16, 2015
veave:
I can eat a basket full of mangoes and still want more. embarassed

Mango is my best fruit. Every member of my family knows i can be kidnapped with mango embarassed embarassed embarassed

same here.

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delicious Dog Meat Pepper Soup / How To Make Pounded With Raw Yam: Pounded Yam Without Mortar / Pictures Of Food You Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.