Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Word 4 Thought! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Word 4 Thought! (500 Views)

When He Thought He's Marrying Oyibo (pix) / What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Word 4 Thought! by SalimSojay(m): 8:08am On May 11, 2015
Short STORY:

A lovely little girl was holding two apples
with both hands.
Her mum came in and softly asked her little daughter with a smile: my sweetie, could you give your mum one of your two apples?
The girl looked up at her mum for some
seconds, then she suddenly took a quick bite on one apple, and then quickly on the other.
The mum felt the smile on her face freeze. She tried hard not to reveal her disappointment.
Then the little girl handed one of her bitten apples to her mum,and said: Mummy! Here you
are. This is the sweeter one.

No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement.
Give others the privilege to explain themselves. What you see may not be the reality.
Never conclude for others.
#SalimSojay
Re: Word 4 Thought! by Nobody: 8:10am On May 11, 2015
Very educating
Re: Word 4 Thought! by taryour(f): 8:55am On May 11, 2015
SalimSojay:
Short STORY:

A lovely little girl was holding two apples
with both hands.
Her mum came in and softly asked her little daughter with a smile: my sweetie, could you give your mum one of your two apples?
The girl looked up at her mum for some
seconds, then she suddenly took a quick bite on one apple, and then quickly on the other.
The mum felt the smile on her face freeze. She tried hard not to reveal her disappointment.
Then the little girl handed one of her bitten apples to her mum,and said: Mummy! Here you
are. This is the sweeter one.

No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement.
Give others the privilege to explain themselves. What you see may not be the reality.
Never conclude for others.
#SalimSojay

WORD!!! Nice one for a start on a monday morning. Fruitful week ahead IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Given The Choice To Offer One Of Your Children As A Sacrifice For Mon / List Of Some Good Cleaners/cleaning Services In Lagos / Baby Mysteriously Disappears During Naming Ceremony In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.