Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Newest/latest Korean Drama 2014-2015 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Newest/latest Korean Drama 2014-2015 (4092 Views)

BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen / Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! / List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newest/latest Korean Drama 2014-2015 by Wislet(f): 8:21am On May 11, 2015
Which korean drama(s) have you watched and how interesting were they based on:

1.The compatibility of lead actors- sometimes a good drama would be decimated by the choice of its lead; incompatible male and female leads(no chemistry or sync whatsoever) or they can't act to save their lives.

2. Storyline- how interesting is the story? Does it drag to fill in time or is it fast paced and engaging?

3. Delivery- does it keep you glued to your seat from beginning to end or do you sigh from boredom and remember how much money you just wasted purchasing it? Lol.

I'll start:
Honestly, I decided to take a break from korean dramas and go back to English movies/drama. Left watching new movies for a long while, then took a stroll to the movie shop for English movies. As I was perusing which movie(s) to buy, my hand touched a drama I'd heard about long before I bought it. I couldn't remember the storyline but I remembered the many commendations and applaud it received, and funny enough it was a korean drama (aish!). Just when I ALMOST gave it a break, why did I have to see this one? Lol. Of course I had to buy it to see what the praise was all about..........and I must say I've watched it 3-4 times. You just don't get tired of it. It's that interesting.

The drama title is HEALER.

The lead actor is Ji Chang Wook who acted as Emperor Togon in the award winning drama 'Empress ki' which many of us can attest to he did an e.x.c.e.l.l.e.n.t job. Not only did that guy win an award in the middle of filming Empress ki, but he has done it again by collecting another award in the middle of filming HEALER. Plus he won best couple award with the Healer female lead. The chemistry in this drama is great. That guy's become one of my favourite k-actors. Lol.

So yeah, HEALER it is. If you've not seen it, you should.

Another drama I've heard about is PINOCCHIO. Who has seen it? It's rating is high too (it has no choice actually cos the male lead is Lee Jong Suk, the male lead in award winning drama 'I Hear Your Voice'. This guy's winning awards in every drama he picks.

I chanced upon BLOOD, but I must say I'm very disappointed with their choice of actors. Both male and female leads spoilt the good storyline with their poor acting: no chemistry, poor facial expressions, poor delivery!

Are there other current INTERESTING kdramas you've seen? Let us know pls.
Re: Newest/latest Korean Drama 2014-2015 by younghartz(m): 8:24am On May 11, 2015
Personal taste grin
Re: Newest/latest Korean Drama 2014-2015 by Wislet(f): 8:38am On May 11, 2015
younghartz:
Personal taste grin
Lol. That's Old now.
Re: Newest/latest Korean Drama 2014-2015 by SexyFox(f): 3:33pm On May 11, 2015
Secret love affair.

The film has no sword fight. It mainly drama with some strong genius instrumentalist moments. Honestly, I love it.
Re: Newest/latest Korean Drama 2014-2015 by Wislet(f): 10:25am On May 12, 2015
SexyFox:
Secret love affair.

The film has no sword fight. It mainly drama with some strong genius instrumentalist moments. Honestly, I love it.
Really? Now, that's interesting.

I like dramas that border on the intellectual or are detective-like. That's why I liked HEALER(have you watched it)? It's great.

Do you know more like Healer or that have the description above?
Re: Newest/latest Korean Drama 2014-2015 by SexyFox(f): 12:02pm On May 12, 2015
Wislet:
Really? Now, that's interesting.

I like dramas that border on the intellectual or are detective-like. That's why I liked HEALER(have you watched it)? It's great.

Do you know more like Healer or that have the description above?
After my June exam I will search for healer. Infact let me go and goggle it.
Re: Newest/latest Korean Drama 2014-2015 by Natasha247(m): 12:38pm On May 12, 2015
Yea healer,my friend told me About it...I have an app on my iPhone that shows korean dramas,télévision programmes ans fashion

(1) (Reply)

You’re The Worst Season 2e4 Download Link / 5 Interesting TV Shows You Shouldn’t Watch With Your Parents / Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.