Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending (4096 Views)

The Legend Of Wale Williams, By Roye-Okupe / Alternate Ending To "How I Met Your Mother" Released / Legend Of The Seeker ( Season 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by Raymond88(m): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2008
This is a link to the other 8 minute alternate ending of the movie I am legend, some say it's better than the original what do you think?

http://rapidshare.com/files/100133439/I_Am_Legend_-_Alternative_Ending.zip

Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by tosinadeda: 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2008
i wish it ended this way
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by pein(m): 2:44am On Mar 18, 2008
CRAP arsed movie! angry
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by Neoteny(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2008
wots so unbelieveable about it? lots of movies have alternate endings.

i swear if i hear I Am Legend one more time im going to puke. not since 300 has there been such endless talk about a movie. haba!

besides, i prefer the actual ending to this one if this is all they can come up with as an alternative.

fisrt of all, his martyrdom made him a legend; ie he NEEDS to die to be a proper legend and the original ending satisfies that condition. but in this alternate ending he LIVES!
in the novel he was a legend to the vampires since he was the last human left. in the movie he was a legend to the humans since there are survivors. therefoire, he righteously needs to die, as intended by richard matheson.

the major thing wrong with this ending is the aparent pause in energy. right before the end you are on the edge of your seat as the tension builds up, the rage of the vampires and the apparent hopeless situation of the humans making for a bigger thrill and then suddenly the wind gets knocked out of the momentum and the whole thing dips to vampire touchy-feely kissy-kissy and contrition and "i forgive you" and then a casual ride into the sunset with a calm and smiling robert neville driving.

right. and i thought when the darkseeker jumped into the scorching sun after neville snatched his babe, the murderous "you will pay for this " glare was real. only for him to overlook the kidnap and abuse of his babe and walk away with her in his arms after so violently killing his men in his bid to rip neville to pieces. i mean, the dude broke throug plexiglass for gawdssakes!

if they were trying to stick close to the novels ending, they failed. they already bungled the whole thing when they introduced survivors.

in summary, im glad they didnt use this tripe.
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by iice(f): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2008
What's in the alternate? I don't like downloading stuffs undecided

I liked the ending of the movie just fine. . .
I agree with Neoteny on Neville's necessary death.
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by Neoteny(m): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2008
hello iice, long time.

yah, i agree with you on downloading. don't know why stupid people still use rapidshare.

saw it on youtube a while ago but i didnt think much of it. actually parts of it are in the trailer.

what basically happens is that after the vamps storm neville's basement lab, and after repeated cries of " i can save you" (as if they wanted saving), he realized the futility of reasoning on those grounds, and also realized the main drive behind the mad rush for his skin: the lord darkseeker's chick. therefore, he wheeled her out to the darkseekers while they calmly watch, only baring fangs and growling. then he removes the "cure", and reinfects her with KV. she sees her daddio, they squeeze hands and kiss while neville, anna, and ethan (the latter two "safely" behind the plexiglass) watch, and then neville says "im sorry" and thats it. the vamps walk off and neville lives.

then the trio drive off to the socalled survivor colony.

does that suck or what?

me, i loved his grenade suicide.
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by Raymond88(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2008
iice:

I don't like downloading stuffs undecided

Think of it this way. . . the more you download the sexier you become cool

Neoteny:

don't know why stupid people still use rapidshare.

Come on be nice. . .
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by Neoteny(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2008
Raymond88:

Come on be nice. . .

dude, have you tried downloading from  rapidshare? RAPIDSHARE!?

"you are downloading crap266883.rar from crapidshare"

"premium or free" (BIG hints to choose premium)

(you choose free)

"download ticket reserved, choose premium or wait 59 minutes"

(an hour ticks by)

"select solera or cogent"

(chose one)

"enter the image below (capcha pops up)

(decoded the intricate numbers and figures)

"your IP adress is already downloading (is not!), please wait until its finished or go PREMIUM"

(waited another hour, tried again)

"download ticket reserved, please wait a whole day-or choose premium"

etc
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by iice(f): 3:33am On Mar 20, 2008
Neoteny:

hello iice, long time.

yah, i agree with you on downloading. don't know why stupid people still use rapidshare.

saw it on youtube a while ago but i didnt think much of it. actually parts of it are in the trailer.

what basically happens is that after the vamps storm neville's basement lab, and after repeated cries of " i can save you" (as if they wanted saving), he realized the futility of reasoning on those grounds, and also realized the main drive behind the mad rush for his skin: the lord darkseeker's chick. therefore, he wheeled her out to the darkseekers while they calmly watch, only baring fangs and growling. then he removes the "cure", and reinfects her with KV. she sees her daddio, they squeeze hands and kiss while neville, anna, and ethan (the latter two "safely" behind the plexiglass) watch, and then neville says "im sorry" and thats it. the vamps walk off and neville lives.

then the trio drive off to the socalled survivor colony.

does that suck or what?

me, i loved his grenade suicide.

Hey neoteny cheesy

LMAO that's the alternate ending? Which kind yeye ending be that? The vamps walk off? undecided
LOL neoteny, that happened to me some time back on that rapidshare thing. . .since then if it cannot be posted here then i'd do without. . .i hate stress. Another reason i don't follow some links. . .people post links to crap

Raymond88:

Think of it this way. . . the more you download the sexier you become cool

Does that work for you?
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by Neoteny(m): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2008
@iice

heads up, im gonna make a joke here, but its partly true: whenever i see IICE immediately my mind's eye sees LICE, it takes a second look to see iice. part of the reason is the dreaded font which gives me double vision. wotever is "iice" and how do you pronounce it?

Ah-yeece? eee-aye-ss? eeessss? aikes? yikes?

grin

hehe. ok, one thing else i hate about rapidshare (and most such service) is lack download accelerator support, lack of resume and the crappy speed. i much prefer megaupload cos at least they have a download/upload manager.

yes, iice, that ending is meaningless, thank god its just an artifact on the dvd.
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by iice(f): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2008
grin grin tongue tongue
You need goggles tongue
My twinny says it's "awwwiise" grin grin
I only download from bitorrent and that's not always. . .i prefer to just watch i want to watch online undecided

Thank goodness they didn't go with that ending, it would have been the final straw for me grin
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by Neoteny(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2008
iice:

Thank goodness they didn't go with that ending, it would have been the final straw for me grin

what would you do, smash your tv?
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by iice(f): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2008
Haba nothing that drastic!
My tv? The precious? shocked tongue I didn't even break the dvd of Bloodrayne into tiny bits (and that was a movie angry angry)
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by Neoteny(m): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2008
iice:

Haba nothing that drastic!
My tv? The precious? shocked tongue I didn't even break the dvd of Bloodrayne into tiny bits (and that was a movie angry angry)

after watching bloodrayne i broke the dvd, smashed the screen, tore my hair from my scalp and drowned my neighbor's puppy.

then i got a length of cord, found a nearby tree, but then a truck full of hobos came driving by.

grin grin

someone watched bloodrayne and norbit in the same day.

last i saw him he was off to the drug store for painkillers
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by iice(f): 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2008
Neoteny:

after watching bloodrayne i broke the dvd, smashed the screen, tore my hair from my scalp and drowned my neighbor's puppy.

then i got a length of cord, found a nearby tree, but then a truck full of hobos came driving by.

Gud lawd! I hope you have recovered grin grin

Neoteny:

someone watched bloodrayne and norbit in the same day.

last i saw him he was off to the drug store for painkillers
shocked shocked I will definitely down some painkillers if i watched those movies on the same day. . .tufiakwa!
Know that there is a bloodrayne 2? My bro actually braved the tide and watched it lmao. . .i couldnt bring myself to watch jare. The first one killed off any interest hence i don't watch Boll's movies. . .the man should be put out of business.
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by pein(m): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2008
uwe boll shud be dissected and fed to ravin animals.the guy is a bleeper and shud neva go near any film, beta still any cinema even to watch a movie.fcukin retarded troll! angry
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by Neoteny(m): 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2008
uwe boll should be dropped into a vat of acid

who in their right minds financed Bloodrayne 2

who in their right minds would watch it?
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by iice(f): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2008
Neoteny:

who in their right minds financed Bloodrayne 2

who in their right minds would watch it?

Am wondering oo
Seems Kristanna Loken is his muse or something
She's always in his movies. . .that's no way to grow as an actress undecided
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by pein(m): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2008
who in thier right mind gets decieved by this Bleep to make movies
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by Neoteny(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2008
who in their right mind call his crap "movies"?
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by Neoteny(m): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2008
in the name of the king

bloodrayne

alone in the dark

house of the dead (not too sure its him, but even if it isnt it feels like him. if it looks like a dog and bark slike a dog, it IS a dog!)

if " A Boll KG production" splashed on your screen, RUN for your sanity!

update: house of the dead. IT IS HIM!
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by Neoteny(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2008
Uwe Boll-ocks!!

heads up, world. he is working on Far Cry (mangling a good game eh,?), and dungeon siege, and fear effect. all good games.

maybe theres a reason osama exists.

if only he can spare a couple of suicide bombers, i'll pay for their plane fare to germany    grin
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by iice(f): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2008
LMAO grin grin
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by Neoteny(m): 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2008
at least i dont too mind him fcking up house of the dead; anyone who ever owned a sega would tell you the game sucked BIG TIME
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by iice(f): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2008
Why are they even financing his movies? undecided
Far cry you say? Another one for the dumpsters
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by Neoteny(m): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2008
they say its because of a tax hole in germany that allows "filmmakers" to make loads of dosh on tripe.

ive seen a number of bad directors, but none generates such worldwide hate as boll. he ought to be stricken down before he makes far cry.
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by iice(f): 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2008
Neoteny:

they say its because of a tax hole in germany that allows "filmmakers" to make loads of dosh on tripe.

ive seen a number of bad directors, but none generates such worldwide hate as boll. he ought to be stricken down before he makes far cry.

I don't know but that just cracks me up grin grin grin
I doubt he'll be stricken down. He has some luck even with the catastrophes he has made, he still gets more opportunities to master his art of rubbish.

Best bet would be that the studios and 'the people' get tied up in the dealings of the movie, create problems, then they scout for new directors. . .oh pretty please! The game-turn-movie genre is not doing good and Boll is doing his best to destroy that genre.
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by Neoteny(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2008
i dont know, most of these games, as you play them you get mesmerized and think "this will make a great movie" and you can even conceptualize how it should look on the big screen. but sadlly these idiots (paul w.s. anderson, uwe boll, alexander witt, russell mulcahy et al) cant seem TO GET IT BLAMIN' RIGHT!

dont they ever play the flamin' games or something?
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by iice(f): 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2008
It does seem so doesn't it? Like they haven't played the games but dared to translate the game into a movie forgetting that gamers are watching undecided
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by Neoteny(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2008
hence we damn them
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by pein(m): 3:30am On Mar 21, 2008
guess what neoteny he's alread made dungeon siege,they renamed it in the name of the king and it was still shit! Goodlord!this guy is a disease to videogames!and for heaven's sake he's helimngg my farcry!!! FARCRY!!! ill be crying when this gets out. Bleep! angry
Re: Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending by iice(f): 6:30am On Mar 21, 2008
I first saw the trailer and thought wow. . .some actors need money! Da heck is ray liotta doing there?
Then i saw it was a Boll movie. . .i thought. . .yeah it figures tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube / What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? / #bbnija Princess Just Show Up ⏫ Her Bumbum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.