Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Vacancy For Experienced Relationship Officers At Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Experienced Relationship Officers At Abuja (1730 Views)

Customer Relationship Officers At Ayoola Foods Limited, Lagos / Citibank Is Recruiting For Experienced Graduates / Vacancy For Experienced Relationship Officers At Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Experienced Relationship Officers At Abuja by FINMGR: 8:30am On May 11, 2015
An Integrated financial services company and dealing member of the Nigeria stock exchange is involved in fund management, business/ consumer finance and stock broking with head office in Lagos and branches in major cities of Nigeria, seeks to recruit experienced individuals as Marketing Officers for its Abuja Business office
Requirement
- A good honors Degree or HND
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar roles in a finance company, stock broking , investment or asset management company
- Very good understanding of the Abuja market and its environ
- High social capital, network and reach
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to resume responsibilities
- Remuneration very attractive

Interested persons who meet the minimum requirements as prescribed above should forward their CVs within 14 days of this advert to marketingfin.abuja@gmail.com. Please state your subject as Abuja marketing officers
Re: Vacancy For Experienced Relationship Officers At Abuja by sabichele: 10:20am On May 11, 2015
I have sent in my CV .
Re: Vacancy For Experienced Relationship Officers At Abuja by FINMGR: 7:41am On May 12, 2015
ok we shall contact you. please note that this position is full time with salary but you must be based in Abuja with proven track record of the required experience and a good CABAL
Re: Vacancy For Experienced Relationship Officers At Abuja by sabichele: 11:54am On May 12, 2015
Please, what do you mean by "CABAL"?
Re: Vacancy For Experienced Relationship Officers At Abuja by sonssyo: 4:27pm On May 12, 2015
sabichele:
Please, what do you mean by "CABAL"?

current account balance,its a bankg term

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For Experienced Relationship Officers At Abuja by sonssyo: 4:29pm On May 12, 2015
FINMGR:

An Integrated financial services company and dealing member of the Nigeria stock exchange is involved in fund management, business/ consumer finance and stock broking with head office in Lagos and branches in major cities of Nigeria, seeks to recruit experienced individuals as Marketing Officers for its Abuja Business office
Requirement
- A good honors Degree or HND
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar roles in a finance company, stock broking , investment or asset management company
- Very good understanding of the Abuja market and its environ
- High social capital, network and reach
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to resume responsibilities
- Remuneration very attractive

Interested persons who meet the minimum requirements as prescribed above should forward their CVs within 14 days of this advert to marketingfin.abuja@gmail.com. Please state your subject as Abuja marketing officers

hw much is d pay
Re: Vacancy For Experienced Relationship Officers At Abuja by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 12, 2015
this advert was displayed some time in march what happened to the responses
Re: Vacancy For Experienced Relationship Officers At Abuja by FINMGR: 11:32am On May 15, 2015
we got people who claim to have what they dont have. Now we intend to recruit strictly people with a minimum of 5 yrs experience. The pay is attractive and the company a progressive one, work environment stimulating
Re: Vacancy For Experienced Relationship Officers At Abuja by Hiploko(m): 11:39am On May 15, 2015
I smell scam... Be-warned
Re: Vacancy For Experienced Relationship Officers At Abuja by sabichele: 11:41am On May 15, 2015
FINMGR:
we got people who claim to have what they dont have. Now we intend to recruit strictly people with a minimum of 5 yrs experience. The pay is attractive and the company a progressive one, work environment stimulating
5 Years experience? well, that's bad to me. I meet all the requirements, I am young; with garnered skills in Business Development, I ain't got 5 Years experience though. Well, it seems this is where my hope for this is quelled.
Re: Vacancy For Experienced Relationship Officers At Abuja by Uchboggy(m): 12:16pm On May 15, 2015
Hiploko:
I smell scam... Be-warned
I have no relationship with the poster but you have to be careful the way you tag a post as scam without any proof
Re: Vacancy For Experienced Relationship Officers At Abuja by FINMGR: 5:16pm On May 19, 2015
Please this is not a scam. We decided to hide company name for confidential purpose. If u want the company details. PM me
Re: Vacancy For Experienced Relationship Officers At Abuja by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 19, 2015
l have banking experience but l dont reside in Abuja is there hope for me though l have sent my resume
Re: Vacancy For Experienced Relationship Officers At Abuja by rockingpink: 11:57pm On May 22, 2015
I just sent my cv.....I sure am good for this...my cv says it all....cheers

(1) (Reply)

Oil & Gas Recruitment At Sheffield Offshore / Vacancy / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.