Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Learning Piano Today... Its Free - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Learning Piano Today... Its Free (390 Views)

Play Piano Today!! / Lean To Play Piano Today!! / Are You Interested In Learning Piano? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning Piano Today... Its Free by pianokid: 8:38am On May 11, 2015
After much tedious work of arranging and writting, typing and coding... I decided to let the Cat out of the Bag... It's called myPianoSecrets and it's the easiest way to learn piano free from the comfort of your home in few minutes per day. It's centered on those who will like to be the Future pianist in their church...

Testimonies are already coming from users of this Stuff and I don't want you to take my word for it.

Just visit www.mypianosecrets. to get started.

stay blessed

Re: Learning Piano Today... Its Free by ChynoBEATS: 3:23am On May 19, 2015
Uhm Mr PK.......can you please help me out with the beginners chord of some few songs?

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Tiwa Savage Re-news MTN Contract / New Music: Eva Alordiah – What These Bit*hes (DMX Cover) / Music: Davido – “fans Mi” Ft. Meek Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.