Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

He Is Fedup.... Advice Needed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Fedup.... Advice Needed (2163 Views)

In Pains! Your advice needed / My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed / Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: He Is Fedup.... Advice Needed by adorablepepple(f): 9:19pm On May 11, 2015
Run from that man,run.......before he use the laziness to rub u
Re: He Is Fedup.... Advice Needed by Enoquin(f): 9:34pm On May 11, 2015
We had a neighbour. He was a friend of mine because we always discussed conspiracy theories together then. He was married with two children(girls) and no job. One day, I asked after I overhead the wife complaining about him to her friends close to our shop and because he was my friend, I later asked him why he wasn't supporting his wife.
He said his Ghanian O'levels enabled him work at NASCO before he was retrenched. He was retrenched in the early 90s. I asked why he didn't try other jobs even menial. He gave excuses, asthma, cold, old and tired bones and yet he even wanted another child preferably a boy. We knew this because the wife came to complain to my mum and wanted her to dissuade him.
The wife took care of the rent, the children schooling, his feeding etc via trading. Her parents pitched in to help sometimes. This was a brilliant man but was just averse to sucking it in and being a man by taking charge of his house.
2009, the wife died of hepatitis. 2010, she was buried according to those who attended in the most ugly casket (no money for a good casket). 2010, he had to leave their apartment, rent had expired.
The late wife's pastor picked one of his daughters and the wife's besty picked the other. He relocated back to Delta and is now teaching in a school.
If his wife hadn't died, I am sure he wouldn't have worked. The excuses would have kept piling.
There is no one the wife didn't report him to: her pastor (he prefered judaism); his friends, her relatives, her parents etc

Morale: Your mum isn't helping her man. Except the Abuja job is still waiting for her, I doubt she should bank on that. If the shop isn't moving, let her try something else or she could get in touch with the abuja politician to connect her to their friends in Lagos or in the South West. I say that because I am considering the high standard of living in Abuja and unforseen circumstances that might occur.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Juice For FREE / #helpnamemybabyboy / Can Marrying Someone With Divorced Parents Be An Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.