Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

The Most Provocative Dress At The Mayweather – Pacquiao Fight [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Provocative Dress At The Mayweather – Pacquiao Fight [photos] (6504 Views)

Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) / Most Provocative & Unclad Photos Of Nollywood Actress Ini Edo (pics) / Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Provocative Dress At The Mayweather – Pacquiao Fight [photos] by Kakakino(m): 10:51am On May 11, 2015

http://www.kakakino.com/2015/05/the-most-provocative-dress-at-the-mayweather-pacquiao-fight/
We haven’t seen all the pictures from much hyped May-Pac fight but this dress by Nya Lee stood out a bit. The outfit which she proudly showed off on Instagram was a velvet black dress which would have been very modest, except the chest was cut out and the whole length of a leg, exposed. The whole leg.

(Un)fortunately, there was no slip. Of course there were mixed reactions to the outfit. So check below and sound off in the comments if it is sexy or too much.

I guess Nya-Lee also won the fight,

See More Photos here >>> http://www.kakakino.com/2015/05/the-most-provocative-dress-at-the-mayweather-pacquiao-fight/
Re: The Most Provocative Dress At The Mayweather – Pacquiao Fight [photos] by Twaci(f): 10:54am On May 11, 2015
Nahhh. Looks like one tied up with black ropes.
Re: The Most Provocative Dress At The Mayweather – Pacquiao Fight [photos] by MRBrownJ: 11:13am On May 11, 2015
@Kakakino
stop writing rubbish on the internet, thats NOT the dress she wore at the Mayweather Pacquiao match, at least get your fact right. Nya-lee (stripper turned realty star) wore the following extravagant dress:

5 Likes

Re: The Most Provocative Dress At The Mayweather – Pacquiao Fight [photos] by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 11, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@Kakakino
stop writing rubbish on the internet, thats NOT the dress she wore at the Mayweather Pacquiao match, at least get your fact right. Nya-lee (stripper turned realty star) wore the following extravagant dress:
oh Lawd. I'd pay any amount.

I mean any, for a one night stand with this ex-stripper.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Provocative Dress At The Mayweather – Pacquiao Fight [photos] by Pebcak: 2:18pm On May 11, 2015
ASHAWO
Re: The Most Provocative Dress At The Mayweather – Pacquiao Fight [photos] by Benbisco(f): 3:14pm On May 11, 2015
Ok. In summary, she went naked.

1 Like

Re: The Most Provocative Dress At The Mayweather – Pacquiao Fight [photos] by MzLaurel(f): 7:04pm On May 11, 2015
U don't expect a stripper to dress descent.... grin

By the way..... Pls, vote me as miss nairaland 2015 muaaaah! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Most Provocative Dress At The Mayweather – Pacquiao Fight [photos] by smsshola(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2015
MzLaurel:
U don't expect a stripper to dress descent.... grin

By the way..... Pls, vote me as miss nairaland 2015 muaaaah! Thanks.

U don win...but com to think of it what do u stand to gain?
Re: The Most Provocative Dress At The Mayweather – Pacquiao Fight [photos] by MzLaurel(f): 7:32pm On May 11, 2015
smsshola:

U don win...but com to think of it what do u stand to gain?

Thanks.

Lotta things grin
Re: The Most Provocative Dress At The Mayweather – Pacquiao Fight [photos] by YUSUPH1986(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2015
Twaci:
Nahhh. Looks like one tied up with black ropes.
how can i vote
Re: The Most Provocative Dress At The Mayweather – Pacquiao Fight [photos] by Twaci(f): 9:04pm On May 11, 2015
YUSUPH1986:
how can i vote
I'll let you know when its time. Thanks and good evening smiley
Re: The Most Provocative Dress At The Mayweather – Pacquiao Fight [photos] by Mykelpato(m): 12:04am On May 12, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@Kakakino
True cause the other pic,its wasn't snapped in the night time.. It was during day time
Re: The Most Provocative Dress At The Mayweather – Pacquiao Fight [photos] by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:08am On May 12, 2015
Madness....
Re: The Most Provocative Dress At The Mayweather – Pacquiao Fight [photos] by letsbet(m): 11:25pm On May 15, 2015
was she the one pacquiao was staring at wen maywheather delt him dat punch in d 3rd round

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nollywood Fast Rising Child Actor, Pearl Shim (pics And Video) / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Reacts To News That She Has Given Birth / 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.