Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador (6500 Views)

Poll: Is This A good thing?

Yes: 49% (34 votes)
No: 50% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) / 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by amebono1: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2009
Another well-deserved feather was officially added to the already filled cap of 2face Idibia, when he was recently appointed an ambassador by the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration (NAFDAC).

In a bid to increase the efficiency of the agency, particularly in the area of public awareness, which is a key element in the fight against the prevalence of fake, substandard and expired drugs and food items, Idibia has been saddled with the responsibility of lending his voice and star power to the laudable cause in the capacity of a global representative.

Efe Omorogbe of Now Muzik, the outfit managing Idibia, confirmed that the official presentation will be done at a one-day sensitization workshop organized for all the 774 local government chairmen to be held in Abuja, at the THISDAY Dome, tomorrow, September 24, 2009.

The invitation letter signed by Dr. Paul Orhii, Director General of the agency highlighted that the move was part of a holistic and
multi-dimensional approach towards eliminating counterfeit drugs, unwholesome food and other sub-standard regulated products in the country.

The First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Her Excellency Hajia (Dr.) Turai Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, will declare the event open as the Grand Matron of NAFDAC and Special Guest of Honour at the occasion.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=8336&z=3
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by amebono1: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2009
i pray companies keep their female staff off this baby factory's way
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by wakagirl: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2009
whoever made that irresponsible guy an ambassador must be sick. Tumbs up for America for rejecting d ambassador nominee
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by eleshin(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2009
wakagirl:

whoever made that irresponsible guy an ambassador must be sick. Tumbs up for America for rejecting d ambassador nominee

ur post shows u ar nt healthy either.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by sexyLeamon(f): 5:38am On Sep 26, 2009
!amebo no1:

Lmfao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by adebaxton(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2009
Make nobody kiticize my 2 Baba.
The best the king of the game.
Wakagirl abi na wetin becareful? grin
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by ifyalways(f): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2009
That 2face guy is just too darn lucky.By all human standards he does not deserve what hes getting but somehow Mother luck and favour keeps smiling at him . . . .who God has blessed,no man can curse undecided
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by mamagee6(f): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2009
The only title he should be getting is the Baby merchandising Manager. cool
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by funkydot(f): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2009
Haters!Congrats 2Face.1 love.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by dexterg(m): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2009
He's my guy n i like his grin
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Builder: 2:01am On Sep 27, 2009
Nice move by nigeria, when dem go make osama bin laden our defense minister?
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 27, 2009
just as long as they don't ask him to endorse any birth control products
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by bawomolo(m): 2:14am On Sep 27, 2009
oyb:

just as long as they don't ask him to endorse any birth control products

Goldcircle got demoted to pandacircle after that endorsement
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by snapshot: 2:16am On Sep 27, 2009
na naija style, someboy wei suppose they sell otapiapia for street we make am INEC chairman,that one wei 4 be meat seller we make am super eagles coach.someboy wei 4 be local govt.chairman nai be president,now 2face Nafdac Ambassador grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Eaglebabe: 3:02am On Sep 27, 2009
What a contradiction.Is he not on DRUGS?.WHICH WAY NIGERIA.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by aieromon(m): 3:38am On Sep 27, 2009
Are you kiddin' me? angry
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by baekdoosan(m): 4:08am On Sep 27, 2009
I thought the government banned his video. now they want him in NAFDAC.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 27, 2009
dem don make tubaba nafdac ambassador. . . dem don legalize igbo (marijuana) for naija be that o!!! cheesy grin notin do am sha. . . wink
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by jswagg4(m): 6:16am On Sep 27, 2009
Why all dis 'bad belle' hating on dis guy?? Every thing he his today is cuz of his music and nothing else.y cant some people comprehend dis??.once again its a well deserved honour.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Remii(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2009
Yeah, good for "Father of the nation" He need to do that since he is major contributor to future generation. Ride on Tu baba.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by eunisam: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2009
nothing bad, but will he still give us music.?
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Rooneyboy(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2009
'Blood of Jesus' ,making the almighty ganja man an ambassador.Where are we heading to in Naija ?
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Remii(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2009
Rooneyboy:

'Blood of Jesus' ,making the almighty ganja man an ambassador.Where are we heading to in Naija ?

It takes one to get one.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by alfchye(m): 9:56am On Sep 27, 2009
All ya haterz of tu baba, I go slap una.You guys should fuckin leave him alone.Let him do wat he knows hw to do best.hw many of Una don born pikin tire for sucker way.
Una dey complain.He has the guts to bring children into this world.All ya there hw many times una don comit abortion for several girls, if u had the guts you should have allow them to stay.Bastid.
Tu baba for life.The best music art in Naija
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by amebono1: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2009
now who added this poll to my thread?

Moderators does the thread starter not have the right to know when some artificial thingy is about to added on the thread?

seriously undecided
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by danexd(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2009
!amebo no1:

I think its the other way round, they should keep 2baba away from Ladies trying to "marry" him by all means.

ifyalways:

That 2face guy is just too darn lucky.By all human standards he does not deserve what hes getting but somehow Mother luck and favour keeps smiling at him . . . .who God has blessed,no man can curse  undecided
I Agree with you 100%
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Shola2009(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2009
haba! but seriously! of all the multi-talented people in Nigeria,Tu-face idibia was the one they picked.  shocked shocked but at least they didn't make him the ambassador to the "Say No to Abbortion" foundation  grin
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by baslone: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2009
wakagirl:

America! America!! America!!! lipsrsealed

Una with this
holier than thou long thing. Was their President
responsible enuff when he was getting his blow
job from Lewisky. Like Terry G will say- free us abeg.

Congrats abeg. Who God has blessed, no man can. . . wink
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Baro(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2009
Dr. Paul Orhii, The Director General of NAFDAC, is from Benue just like 2face, it could be a "brothers" stuff.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by AjaraEwuro: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2009
jealousy, beefing and bad belle - the bane of nigerians.
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by koolchicco: 11:53am On Sep 27, 2009
baslone:

America! America!! America!!!  lipsrsealed
Was their President
responsible enuff when he was getting his blow
job from Lewisky.

Congrats abeg. Who God has blessed, no man can. . . wink

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador by Oxytrack: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2009
No body Holy Pass eh; Look into my eyes and tell me say u pass ehhhhhhhhhh.
Some of u na don even pregnant goats and dogs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Prays For Client That Will Give Him 1million Dollars At Shiloh (Photo) / "Pussy So Good, Make A Nigga Invest" - Roman Goddess Shares Sexy Photo / You Enter A Bank Toilet And See This, What Will Be Your Next Move?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.