Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot (7196 Views)

Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad / BIKO !!! Tell Cossy Orjiakor To Step Aside. New Mega B00bis Is In Town [see Phot / Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by love2nicee: 11:01am On May 11, 2015
When will she stop?

Kim Kardashian has stripped off for yet another nude photo shoot.

In an upcoming episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, the mother-of-one can be seen posing in the middle of the desert completely naked except for white paint which has been drawn over her modesty.

But despite having the confidence to flash her flesh, Kim admits she still battles with insecurities.

See more Raunchy photos after the cut...

She said: "I have psoriasis, there is nothing I can do about it so there is no reason why I should feel uncomfortable."

"'So to make myself feel better I lay out all my insecurities before we start a shoot in the hope that no one will be focused on that. I just want to do fun and artsy things.

"I want to capture really cool moments and have some great shoots and be nude and do all this cool stuff."

Though Kim - who is married to rapper Kanye West, 37 - recently conceded she feels a lot more comfortable in her skin since having North.

She said: "My level of confidence has just changed so much I think since I’ve had the baby. I put a lot of work into (my body) and there’s a sense of accomplishment you have when you lose weight like that.

"I just felt really good about myself. And it was a proud moment for me."

http://sabi9ja..com/2015/05/kim-kardashian-strips-naked-again-for.html

1 Like

Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by kilokeys(m): 11:32am On May 11, 2015
i dont know why i can't beef nude ladies..

i mean.. whats really bad about showing off those supple one eyed babies..

2 Likes

Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by ketekete: 11:34am On May 11, 2015
She won't stop any time soon.. until she booby comes down.
Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by Morrisodo(m): 11:50am On May 11, 2015
An Ashawo will always remain an Ashawo...

7 Likes

Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by lilmax(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2015
Public property cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by IamOpemipo(m): 12:19pm On May 11, 2015
Oshe milf

1 Like

Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by tuffgongjo(m): 12:31pm On May 11, 2015
What else do you expect from an exhibitionist?
Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by deanoffaculty: 12:54pm On May 11, 2015
She will stop after 'May 29'.......cos GMB will deal with her. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by mekzyjoe(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2015
KANYE ISNT COMPLAININ,I AM NOT COMPLAININ grin cool cool..SO Y R U KILLIN URSEF sad..ITS HER BODY DUDE....Vote for Trypa for Miss Nairaland 2015..www.nairaland.com/trypa
Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by Paitty(f): 3:16pm On May 11, 2015
Good for her
Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by pretydiva(f): 3:52pm On May 11, 2015
She's a disgrace 2 womanhood

3 Likes

Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 11, 2015
pretydiva:
STFU

3 Likes

Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by johnbuck81(m): 4:25pm On May 11, 2015
i'll choose kim a 100 times over nairaland barny's.

1 Like

Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by johnbuck81(m): 4:25pm On May 11, 2015
i'll choose kim a 100 times over nairaland gurlz.

1 Like

Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by Fabulous47(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2015
If them dash me this woman with 3 private jets join, I swear I no go collect am. Damn it!
Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by axortedbabe(f): 7:25pm On May 11, 2015
She breastfeed that girl at all?
Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by Medunah: 9:31pm On May 11, 2015
good for her..........oh nd while ur at it, vote for mzlaurel as the next miss NL

www.nairaland.com/mzlaurel

tnx

cc: awho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by Enoquin(f): 11:22pm On May 11, 2015
I don't like the sitting posture. It looks awkward, she strained too much that it made her body arch in a not so graceful way.
Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by Lordave: 11:27pm On May 11, 2015
Thank God I wasn't the camera man!

Oh Lord! My trousers for dey tailor shop by now grin grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by Airforce1(m): 11:45pm On May 11, 2015
pretydiva:

She's not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by Dubemkelly(m): 12:54am On May 12, 2015
If Kanye aint complaining, this is least to bother me, her life and she's living it to the fullest, she does what she does, getting fat wallet btw his man is now Dr West as Kanye has got himself an honorary doctorate degree at Institute of Arts Chicago. Gatta mind my biz and work harder
Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by thewarrior72: 1:02am On May 12, 2015
MADE IN US........dirty who.re angry
Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by OneNaira6: 3:29am On May 12, 2015
Am I the only one getting tired of this Ashawo showing us her over retouched, over used and over plastic surgery body of hers?

Kanye West control your cum bucket na eeh. Na by force to see your Ashawo wife wey every man wey dey hollywood have ravished finish. Control your hoe Goddamn it.

3 Likes

Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by julietchic(f): 8:27am On May 12, 2015
Fabulous47:
If them dash me this woman with 3 private jets join, I swear I no go collect am. Damn it!

calm down before u forget where you are coming from.
Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by Nobody: 11:57am On May 12, 2015
Fabulous47:
Keep wishing.
I know say u go collect am sharp sharp
ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by youngice(m): 4:22pm On May 12, 2015
and bill clinton said eminem was the worst thing to happen to american youths
Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by OKNkanu(m): 6:43pm On May 12, 2015
Fabulous47:
grin
Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by Abbey2sam(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2015
some one is doing her job and making millions of dollars from it

and you are in nigeria asking me when she will stop
Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by Awho(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2015
Medunah:
good for her..........oh nd while ur at it, vote for mzlaurel as the next miss NL

www.nairaland.com/mzlaurel

tnx

cc: awho

got ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot by Hitter(m): 11:11pm On May 12, 2015
Fabulous47:

Grade 10 ignorance grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Daughter VS Iyabo Ojo Daughter Who Is The Most Fashionable? / Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways / Photos:ethiopian Bab Habesha With Big Boobs N@ked Photos Leaked By Ex Boybf 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.