Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It (5009 Views)

Bingo! Kim Kardashian Has Revealed That She Is 5 Months Preggy / When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot / Toyin Aimakhu Releases New Breath-taking Photos..check On It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by satinodotcom: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ouch! This is Evilllllllll...Not soo much tho, just 12 guys in her 33 years..Most of y'all have done more.. This is wicked..All because 'Kanye said he took 30 showers to get rid of Amber Rose....

See more below; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/02/ambers-fans-list-names-of-men-kim.html

2 Likes

Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
3bad
Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by Crocz(m): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Whoooo...that's slutty lipsrsealed

But still a learner to some Nigerian girls lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by Airforce1(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
Only one woman shocked

1 Like

Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
glorified prostitute

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
These are just the ones we know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
He who lives in glass house knows what not to throw. Sorry Kim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
@OP ABEG PUT MY PIX DATS AFTA KANYE

KIM K ND OKE ESIBE grin

2 Likes

Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
THIS IS REALLY GETTING SERIOUS AND MORE INTENSED THAN I EARLIER THOUGHT
Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by Syphax(m): 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
OkeEsibe:
@OP ABEG PUT MY PIX DATS AFTA KANYE

KIM K ND OKE ESIBE grin

grin grin grin
Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by icebebe(f): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
Am loving dis reality show
Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hehehehehehehe
Crocz:

Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by bellesangel(f): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nothing wey we no go hear and see. Kanye started the fight. Go girl"only kim waka come ooo"
Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by freezyprinzy(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Yea ryt as if i care
Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by Osama10(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
She is a DOG.
Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by Girltee1(f): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Poor Kim grin
Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Coming from a stripper undecided
How many smacked her all over while she embarked on her pole business and how many tucked some greenbacks into her kini lipsrsealed

How I got to know the above...? Watch Lil Wayne's "how to love" embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by Humblebloke(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
What's new

She is a nudarshian for crying out loud!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by abeybaba(m): 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kai! see cheerful giver, she's still a learner to some girls tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by elari(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
chimkaire:
Coming from a stripper undecided
How many smacked her all over while she embarked on her pole business and how many tucked some greenbacks into her kini lipsrsealed

How I got to know the above...? Watch Lil Wayne's "how to love" embarassed
They smacked her, but didn't fork her. I can see u resemble Kim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by Enoquin(f): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
undecided Kanye should have stayed out of this matter. 30 showers? That's so juvenile. He should have also gone to the dentist for 50 thorough mouth washes for all the places his tongue had been with Amber. Mtchewww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by djeezy(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
F#cked her way to fame.
Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by Deejavuu(f): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Enoquin:
undecided Kanye should have stayed out of this matter. 30 showers? That's so juvenile. He should have also gone to the dentist for 50 thorough mouth washes for all the places his tongue had been with Amber. Mtchewww

Don't mind the "Sissy"

Who would ve thought Kanye of all people will get involved in ladies fight,an Ex for that matter..So much for forming Hardcore rapper Mtcheew.

30 showers for Amber undecided..Then for Kim he used Iron sponge ,hypo ,dettol and Izal..Yeye dey ooze..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
elari:

They smacked her, but didn't fork her. I can see u resemble Kim
...like your Momma wink

You gon' marry a pole-dancer a la stripper cos they "merel smacked her"?
Reason peeps fail exams
Don't disturb my mentions, I know you not sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by Richiy(f): 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
Crocz:

So quick to point fingers at Nigerian girls. It is what you think that you will see around you. If your mentality is that Nigerian girls are slutty, you will keep seeing the slutty ones
Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by stinggy(m): 6:08am On Feb 22, 2015
[size=18pt]Just 12 [/size]

And you guys are shouting "too much, she's a dog, she's a hoe, bla bla bla"
How many Nigerian babe of her age hasn't gone past 12? Hypocrites angry angry They'll always claim they've only had 2 BFs undecided

1 Like

Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by elari(m): 6:58am On Feb 22, 2015
chimkaire:
...like your Momma wink

You gon' marry a pole-dancer a la stripper cos they "merel smacked her"?
Reason peeps fail exams
Don't disturb my mentions, I know you not sad
A pro IndecentStar in the making, I see u. Just that ur market no go sell. Now run to the next bingo.
Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:40am On Feb 22, 2015
Public unlimited pussy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2015
elari:

A pro IndecentStar in the making, I see u. Just that ur market no go sell. Now run to the next bingo.
undecided
You are brainless, admit it kiss wink grin it's expected... embarassed
Re: Amber's Fans List Names Of Men Kim Kardashian Has Been With...check On It by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2015
And so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) / Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage / Angela Okorie Flaunts Backside She Slays In Nice Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.